Search results for query: *

1. N

I can see that... Edit: I literally have a coding BOOK sitting right next to my computer!!

I can see that... Edit: I literally have a coding BOOK sitting right next to my computer!!
  2. N

meh , i'm just learning and I need a coding tool to use. Also HOW AND WHY SHOULD YOU USE NOTePAD...

meh , i'm just learning and I need a coding tool to use. Also HOW AND WHY SHOULD YOU USE NOTePAD Edit: caps
  3. N

is there any specific coding tool you use?

is there any specific coding tool you use?
  4. N

cool, When I finish learning how to code I am going to make a mod for terraria (hopefully)

cool, When I finish learning how to code I am going to make a mod for terraria (hopefully)
  5. N

How to install tConfig alongside 1.2 with Terraria Game Launcher (2015)

I think the answer is you don't, this site may be outdated
  6. N

How to install tConfig alongside 1.2 with Terraria Game Launcher (2015)

When i tried the "Please launch the game from your steam client" it gave me an error that I don't understand
  7. N

Boffin, how much games do you code, 9436?

Boffin, how much games do you code, 9436?
  8. N

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

I can tell you it is easy
  9. N

And make sure you know how to delete it. Trust me I learned it the hard way :mad:
  10. N

I use Norton and it still works because when it gets removed click more info (it said something similar) then go to the bottom and click restore. It should restore it and you can play it normally. Also it does it with all mods.
  11. N

Ok I'll get it as it comes out
  12. N

Got It thanks
  13. N

Will this mod still be up when 1.3.1 comes out.
  14. N

Ok, I didnt get the .bak file for some reason but I'll re download it one more
  15. N

Same here I have been looking gor ages

Same here I have been looking gor ages
  16. N

Actually when I put it in the worls file It doesn't show up in game. May you please tell me if I am doing anything wrong.
  17. N

thanks that did help
  18. N

Can anyone tell me how to download and install the all items map above?
  19. N

Thanks that really helped
  20. N

I tried to install the mod and I want to uninstall it just untill I finish my regular terraria playthrough and my mage playthrough. Can someone tell me how to uninstall without messing up anything. (P.S. I backed up my normal worlds already)
Back
Top Bottom