Search results for query: *

• Users: Eiv
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Eiv

Video Terraria Ultimate Roof Tutorial

Hello! Made a tutorial video on how to make a quick and simple roof that looks great. I finally managed to get my sub-par microphone to not produce a large amount of noise, so in this video I'll be using my voice, which I wasn't able to do in my previous videos. It's a lot easier getting...
  2. Eiv

Pixel Art Eiv's Weapons Laboratory

Hello. Gotta get me some spriting practice. Comments=appreciated. In short; Sprites! Weapons! Hurray! Version 2:
  3. Eiv

Drawings & Paintings Drawings & Doodles

Hello there! ( ᵒ ͜ʖᵒ) I like to draw, and thought I should share my paintings here because it's always nice to get some feedback and this is a great forum community. I like creating psychedelic patterns and weird creatures. Feel free to leave comments and CC. I'm not really taking all requests...
  4. Eiv

Items New painting tool to adjust shade

A new tool that can adjust how dark or light the paint on an object is. It would open up so many doors for building. The tool wouldn't affect the richness of the colour or make the colour more transparent, but simply change the shade. Mashing (making them blend in with eachother) blocks with...
  5. Eiv

Pixel Art Sprites!

Hello, been wanting to get back into spriting for a while, and now I have more time to do it. :) Starting off with a Sword: CC is greatly appreciated as I'm looking to improve. Will mostly be doing weapons, I believe. But would be interesting to move on to monsters/creatures as well.
  6. Eiv

PC Hi! I'm Eiv, and I like to build

7. Eiv

Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

Hello! Here's a download file for a map with a couple of my builds on it: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6bikw7j82av5wr8/Village.wld Welcome to my thread. Check out the builds! I'm Wargod from TO forums btw.
Back
Top Bottom