Search results for query: *

1. Marf Master

tModLoader Calamity: The Lost Themes

Hi, I really appreciate this mod. My only issue with it is that I don't want all of the themes. Would be awesome if you added a config option for enabling/disabling each theme. Another idea I have is adding the Interludes as music boxes that you can buy from NPCs at around the time they're...
  2. Marf Master

tModLoader Better take a Power Tool - Electronic counterparts for a lot of tools

Could you actually give the drills a better base mining speed than their pickaxe counterparts so it makes them more worth to get? They can't benefit from mining speed and not everyone likes the sound, this would probably make more people go for this mod. Don't give them more mining power though...
  3. Marf Master

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Failed to resolve Terraria.GameInput.InputMode bei Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self) bei Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.GetConstantType(TypeReference constant_type, Object constant) bei Mono.Cecil.MetadataBuilder.AddConstant(IConstantProvider owner, TypeReference type)...
  4. Marf Master

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

First of all, what were you even trying to do? How, when did you get this error? I'm no pro at coding, but to me it looks like you tried to launch 1.2 Exxo Avalon with 1.3.5 data, which is incompatible with older versions of the game due to the engine rework, or something like that.
  5. Marf Master

It is not dead, just developing very slow. They're having some complications, and could use some help when it comes to coders and spriters.
  6. Marf Master

tModLoader Antiaris

I would be willing to make a german translation, I don't know how the translation code works, but I can give you the translations you need. I'm a native german speaker.
  7. Marf Master

The Far Lands Mod!

This looks interesting. May try it later, when it has more features.
  8. Marf Master

Here's the tConfig version:
  9. Marf Master

Try some Terraria discords, since Avalon was a very popular mod many people would love to "resurrect" it, I'm sure.
  10. Marf Master

tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mini Mods

When I saw the Mr Tree mod, I was like "Hell yeah"
  11. Marf Master

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Kakamoran Windgliders. Next time just look into the spoiler, all content is listed there.
  12. Marf Master

After the in blue written description of the Overseer, there is a line:"YThe Overseer is a Post-Moon Lord..."
  13. Marf Master

In the Overseer description is a YThe Overseer.
  14. Marf Master

The new mod file was too big for the Mod Browser, so they had to take it down.

The new mod file was too big for the Mod Browser, so they had to take it down.
  15. Marf Master

tModLoader Good Luck Have Fun (Harder Terraria Mod)

lel funny seems good to me I will definitively do this with revengeance since it's too easy
  16. Marf Master

Does anyone still have the tConfig version? I'd like to play it again since I have tConfig working for me.
  17. Marf Master

tModLoader MorePotions

The +20% max life on the solar potion is way too op with all these other melee modifiers, I think it should really get removed(I mean the +20% max life effect of the potion, not the item itself). Just trying to help with the balance.
  18. Marf Master

tModLoader Dual Wielding

This would be great, because I think this mod needs more balance options. If there will be support for this mod, I hope it will have several options like scaling the damage output, turning knockback immunity on/off, melee and over weapons speed and a damage(or defense) multiplier. For some...
  19. Marf Master

So is there a Avalon post from bullseye? And any idea of how long they will be working on it?
  20. Marf Master

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Nakano15, isn't the problem here that they remade the engine? Since NTerraria is 1.3.0.8 and not compatible with the new engine for sure. I heard about similar problems with tModLoader. Because with the content updates there were no problems since it just wouldn't use the new content and when...
Back
Top Bottom