Search results for query: *

1. MugoUrth

Worst trends in media

Honestly, I have a long rant planned for a trend I've noticed for the past few decades that I have really been just frustrated over, but I kind of want to hear other people's hated trends, first.
  2. MugoUrth

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

"Console exclusive pets will be removed." Not Little Otis! :(
  3. MugoUrth

Thinking of voting for the Green Party in the election

...I know it's not likely anyone besides Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump will be president, but ****it, I don't want EITHER of those two to be president! I think they will both ruin this country. I feel like me and my parents have only been voting for who would do the least damage to the...
  4. MugoUrth

No Man's Sky....a failure?

I feel like so many "Me Too" FPSs" get the same treatment and come out just as lackluster, yet people usually treat them like the greatest thing ever, anyway. Sometimes I wonder if people aren't just stricter toward non FPS games.
  5. MugoUrth

Member-Run Project Tamers Network Project

Man, you hate that bunny, don't you?
  6. MugoUrth

Then again, I haven't drawn an evolution for it.
  7. MugoUrth

No Man's Sky....a failure?

Honestly, I've bought a lot of games that got reviews that weren't that great, but you know? I loved those games anyway. On the flipside, I've bought way too many games that got endless praise that I didn't even remotely enjoy. At this point, I don't even trust reviews anymore. They've lied to...
  8. MugoUrth

Is there a good Final Fantasy Tactics Style RPG maker out there?

There's really nothing complicated about the RPG makers.
  9. MugoUrth

But I'm not looking for a Rougelike RPG maker, I'm looking for a FFTs RPG maker. And what you're suggesting sounds very complicated. I am kind of looking for something easier.
  10. MugoUrth

I've actually been trying to look for one for a while, but no luck. I know there was one a while ago, but they took it off their website. Now, all I'm able to find is Sim RPG Maker 95, which is SUPER primitive. It's almost impossible to balance characters, and they will either do almost no...
  11. MugoUrth

I did that. Nothing.
  12. MugoUrth

Not one person on Spriters Resource has taken an interest in this project. I don't know where else to look.
  13. MugoUrth

I could try Spriters Resource again for more spriters, or maybe some of the art sites I go to.
  14. MugoUrth

But won't that still make it harder to train?
  15. MugoUrth

I don't know, level capping sounds... iffy. I think there should be areas with a level cap, but others should have consistant enemy levels, mostly for training.
  16. MugoUrth

Aww man, is this still going on? I've actually forgotten about this project, sorry. I can still do sprites, but again maybe I should look for other spriters. ...Then again, I tried it before, and I got nothing.
  17. MugoUrth

First Person Shooters

Too many of them. They're all the same. But mostly, I just didn't find any of them fun.
  18. MugoUrth

First Person Shooters

You name the shooter, I've played the shooter. I've played a hundred of them, including games that people don't classify as FSPs, but I lump them together as their sole gameplay involves shooting. I've played shooters from the SNES, the Playstation, all different kinds of generations, and I can...
  19. MugoUrth

You have been accepted into "Tournament of Darkness." Thank you for joining. :)

You have been accepted into "Tournament of Darkness." Thank you for joining. :)
  20. MugoUrth

Dang, one day and I already got a troll. :(

Dang, one day and I already got a troll. :(
Back
Top Bottom