Search results for query: *

• Users: MugoUrth
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MugoUrth

Worst trends in media

Honestly, I have a long rant planned for a trend I've noticed for the past few decades that I have really been just frustrated over, but I kind of want to hear other people's hated trends, first.
  2. MugoUrth

Thinking of voting for the Green Party in the election

...I know it's not likely anyone besides Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump will be president, but ****it, I don't want EITHER of those two to be president! I think they will both ruin this country. I feel like me and my parents have only been voting for who would do the least damage to the...
  3. MugoUrth

Is there a good Final Fantasy Tactics Style RPG maker out there?

I've actually been trying to look for one for a while, but no luck. I know there was one a while ago, but they took it off their website. Now, all I'm able to find is Sim RPG Maker 95, which is SUPER primitive. It's almost impossible to balance characters, and they will either do almost no...
  4. MugoUrth

Drawings & Paintings Characters for a Graphic Novel: Maturity criticism

A while ago, I wrote a large book based on a lot of my characters. I'm actually fairly happy with the story, but... Neither of my BETA readers could seem to get through it all the way. To make matters worse, my former boss is INSISTING I turn it into a graphic novel. I really hate the idea...
  5. MugoUrth

Breaking Habits

While it's sort of talking about art and whatnot, I put it here because A: there's no actual art and B: because it's more broad. I've had this habit for the longest time that I don't know whether to embrace or stray away from. It's about characters I like drawing, writing and RPing about. And...
  6. MugoUrth

Xbox 360 Science behind NPC Spawning

Ugh! Stupid Frost Legion. You HAVE to fight them where all your NPCs are, and at least one NPC is guaranteed to die every time you fight one of those hour-long invasions! But the worst part is that my Party Girl died and she's the hardest one to get to respawn. I'm trying to get her to, though...
  7. MugoUrth

Console Does the console version get the shaft over the other versions.

It just feels like the Console version has so little exclusive content compared to the other versions, and it sometimes get items that one of the other versions doesn't get, but the other versions seem to get more content that only they get.
  8. MugoUrth

Console Tips for Beating The Twins and Skeletron Prime

I've looked online for tips on beating these guys, but I've got strong weapons and armor and I STILL can't beat them. I do notice, however, that defeated bosses are easier to beat the second time around. It took me tens of tries to beat the Destroyer the first time, but now I can beat it no...
  9. MugoUrth

Xbox 360 Corruption Still Spreads after beating Plantera

I've been having a problem with Corruption in my world. It's spreading like wildfire, and it's nigh impossible to get rid of. Still, I heard that beating Plantera would cause the spread to slow down to a third of its original speed. So I beat Plantera using the respawn trick, but the Corruption...
  10. MugoUrth

Console Tips for Hardcore Mode

I'm not new to this game, but I'm fairly new to Hardcore mode. I've been playing a mode where there is one world, and every character who enters the world is in Hardcore Mode. I start with one, and when that character dies, I make a new character. I'm currently at my 19th character, but I'm not...
Back
Top Bottom