Search results for query: *

• Users: Huggles
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. H

tModLoader Looking for a person to do a spritesheet

Hello all of you wonderful people(most of you) I am Atennu and i am the proud starter of the Edible Treats mod that goes http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/edible-treats-mod.46900/ here. I am looking for someone to do a spritesheet *as the title says* of this PEACEFUL npc with no...
  2. H

tModLoader HugglesPack

HUGGLES PACK Hey all my name is Atennu and this is a mod me and my team worked on. Its not out right now but im hoping that release will be soon This mod will add in lots of different things that i love and other things. Some of the things this mod will add in are So yea thats...
  3. H

Looking for a mod

Its a mod that allows you to turn souls of night into souls of light and vice versa. I cant remember the exact name but if you know it can you please tell?
  4. H

Help!

Ok so i was going to play my modded terraria like normal lah la lah and i was greeted with this error by 3 mods An unexpected error has occurred. at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count) at...
Back
Top Bottom