Search results for query: *

1. dat funky squid

Try re-decorating your house or setting up a arena and just keep a eye out for him since he's...

Try re-decorating your house or setting up a arena and just keep a eye out for him since he's just a random spawn
  2. dat funky squid

Yays this update is just filled with end game weapons...oh wait it's not!

Yays this update is just filled with end game weapons...oh wait it's not!
  3. dat funky squid

Anyone notice the "moon portal staff" and the "Lightning aura staff" are the same sprite?

Anyone notice the "moon portal staff" and the "Lightning aura staff" are the same sprite?
  4. dat funky squid

Still having trouble with him? Mine kinda just fell on the path outside of my house similar to...

Still having trouble with him? Mine kinda just fell on the path outside of my house similar to the angler
  5. dat funky squid

Hey it's the 15th give my god dam update!!!

Hey it's the 15th give my god dam update!!!
  6. dat funky squid

So when does the update go live? Midnight? Mid day?

So when does the update go live? Midnight? Mid day?
  7. dat funky squid

#MakeFlailsGreatAgain

#MakeFlailsGreatAgain
  8. dat funky squid

Meant in game ya filthy ice block!

Meant in game ya filthy ice block!
  9. dat funky squid

I wonder if there will ever be second world or dimension players could travel to

I wonder if there will ever be second world or dimension players could travel to
  10. dat funky squid

When your status actually gets lots of replies OwO What's this?

When your status actually gets lots of replies OwO What's this?
  11. dat funky squid

So can we get a expansion to the ocean underground? I mean it's past due really!

So can we get a expansion to the ocean underground? I mean it's past due really!
  12. dat funky squid

Not to mention every enemy in expert mode takes a nice little nugget of your health away

Not to mention every enemy in expert mode takes a nice little nugget of your health away
  13. dat funky squid

Really wish there was a way to downgrade your worlds from expert i just really can't get into it...

Really wish there was a way to downgrade your worlds from expert i just really can't get into it now that I'm at the mecha bosses
  14. dat funky squid

It's already far to hot for the shelves

It's already far to hot for the shelves
  15. dat funky squid

So is there a exact reason there's no steam workshop or developer approved modding system for...

So is there a exact reason there's no steam workshop or developer approved modding system for Terraria yet?
  16. dat funky squid

Official Beta Testers Applications

i love that since i came here i feel like i don't have nearly as much of a addiction to the game i only have around 950+ May i ask how many spots there are?
  17. dat funky squid

i can agree with that my steam time is nearing a thousand hours soon but i'd give about a hundred to me leaving my mob farm running was that a Sword art online joke?
  18. dat funky squid

Eheh yeah i'm waiting as well really hoping i'm accepted
  19. dat funky squid

Ya know squids are extraordinarily good beta testers!...don't look that up just trust me!
  20. dat funky squid

Let me be a beta tester come on please...for the squiddy~?

Let me be a beta tester come on please...for the squiddy~?
Back
Top Bottom