Search results for query: *

1. Daikonradish

Console The Reoccurring Building Question

With most systems on the market these days having functions to screenshot and record gameplay footage, I wonder what caused delays for my fellow console members to show off ingame creations of some sort? This isn't a clash with the Old One's Army, but I can feel the Creative Shock when it's not...
  2. Daikonradish

Console What are [u]your[/u] plans when console 1.4 comes out?

Every now and then visiting these forums, I see fellow Console Terrarians reading and posting threads regarding what is and isn't gonna be part of the update. Would those experiences be done with a friend or more? Journey Mode? Master Mode? What are you looking forward to doing ingame when...
  3. Daikonradish

Daikonradish Presents: Question and Answer

Over the years (on these forums), I stand certain you got questions for me. I feel as if I have the answers. Ever since they brought these AMAs in the open, I figured that this is the place they go besides my profile. Considering that these are intended for the purpose of fun, I will not accept...
  4. Daikonradish

Daikon here!

Greetings, fellow creators and Players, I am Daikon! Having been around for five years and counting, I thought my bio would be sufficient to give others an idea of who I am and what's my business here. With Journey's End released, it'd be time I reconsider that statement and several others over...
  5. Daikonradish

Garry's Mod General

Garry's Mod is a sandbox game using a custom build of Valve's Source Engine with its Steam release taking place on November 29, 2006. As more games using Source came out, the build updated in accordinance with them. Players can and are encouraged to do whatever they desire in maps they choose...
  6. Daikonradish

Farceur's 1.3.4.x Experience

At first, I couldn't decide on whether I should expand upon my story thread or produce this one, further focusing on the adventures of Farceur, especially since this rockin' update came out! Although I have other Players moving about, she's going to be the main focus regarding her 1.3.4.x...
  7. Daikonradish

Other Art See Yourself in Minecraft: Pixel Art of Your Characters and Other Terrarian Entities!

Greetings, everybody! After a long amount of time and doubts, it's high time I finally posted a thread about this stuff I make and here it is! Introduction/Background I started making pixel art of Terraria characters, both mine and others, using MC blocks in Garry's Mod sometime around late...
  8. Daikonradish

Lillnex's Godess Tower

The wait has been over; after so long, taking the time to focus on many other things (both inside and outside of Terraria), I now bestow upon a creation meant for Lillnex of Aurora Terraria who (along with others) encouraged me to get back to the building aspect of the game and to celebrate the...
  9. Daikonradish

TCF Suggestion Address to the Community: Videos by Staff Members who Handle the Articles Index to Explain the News

I've been thinking (although this idea was with me for quite a while): for every new post on these forums' home page, there should be a short video by the poster that gives a simple overview of what's going on and include inputs from other users who happened to be involved in them (if they can...
  10. Daikonradish

Story Writings, Ramblings, and other Observations

These writings receive dedication for the likes of Phil Hoffman, Patrick Swayze, David Bowie, Alan Rickman, Robin Williams, and Prince. May they rest in peace. Volume I: A Rough Start Due to spoiler limits, more stories, writings, and other observations can be found in the...
Back
Top Bottom