Search results for query: *

1. BlueEyedJedi88

PS5 Anyone play on ps5

Of course, my psn is same as my username :)
  2. BlueEyedJedi88

PS5 Anyone play on ps5

Im on ps5 :)
  3. BlueEyedJedi88

Should I continue my multiplayer world solo?

If its your world, continue as you were, why shouldn't you enjoy progressing because someone else got bored?
  4. BlueEyedJedi88

PS4 Halloween to get creeper costume

I got creeper cos if u want it
  5. BlueEyedJedi88

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Absolute epic, already on with adding the new stuff to my all items world, theres so much to add haha
  6. BlueEyedJedi88

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

Wait....the placement grid bug still happens on ps4
  7. BlueEyedJedi88

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Never mind that, I've been asking the same question for over a week but yet NO reply as usual, where is the ENTER button to make a new line on signs, since you know we can't edit the signs in our world 😡😡
  8. BlueEyedJedi88

Has anyone looked into the fact that you can't enter a new line on signs yet?
  9. BlueEyedJedi88

PS4 Sign editing

I'll post here since I've had no replies There is no enter button to create a new line when editing signs
  10. BlueEyedJedi88

Has anyone figured out the sign yet how to make a new line?
  11. BlueEyedJedi88

Hey guys, I'm just adding some signs to my world, but I can't seem to get a break in the lines, I want it in a list but there's no option to move down a line? Any help am I missing something? Thanks
  12. BlueEyedJedi88

Has anyone figured out how to get the princess to spawn? I've met all requirements and nothing
  13. BlueEyedJedi88

So sorry if this has been answered, but I still can't check for valid housing or move NPC's? I've checked which button is assigned to housing query, and no matter what I try, nothing works
  14. BlueEyedJedi88

Great thankyou, did you figure out those extra icons under the minimap?
  15. BlueEyedJedi88

That is also really the only issue I'm having, so I'll follow your post for an answer hopefully, also if anyone could shed some light on what the 4 icons are under the minimap represent? I.e the sqaure box, plus sign, yellow arrow thing, and the controller looking thing?
  16. BlueEyedJedi88

Nevermind that, why can't I zoom in and out in game? Or see the large minimal using the touchpad
  17. BlueEyedJedi88

Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

I think they should be nice and just push that release button now 🤣
  18. BlueEyedJedi88

That's great thanks for confirming, also instead of making a new storage world, would I be able to add the new stuff to an old world? For storage purposes only of course?
  19. BlueEyedJedi88

@Unit One quick question, sorry if it's been asked already, obviously I will be creating a new world upon release of JE, however my current world I have at present is literally just a storage world where all my items are kept, will that still be accessible to use in terms of storage to grab the...
Back
Top Bottom