Search results for query: *

1. TailsTI

Resolved [Mobile 1.4] Game is stuttering (Galaxy S7 Exynos (model g930f), Android 8.0.0)

The game is stuttering too much when i move, even though the FPS is above 30 to 45 almost all the time. My device is a Galaxy S7 (exynos variant) Android 8, latest version of the game. I would attach a video, but it says it's too big.
  2. TailsTI

Resolved [Mobile] Cavern layer in the middle of jungle.

Thanks for all the help, guys! Especially @Unit One for the idea of putting mud block in the middle, wich i improved a little by using actuators to make them stay in the background without interfering with the arena! So that way, all the space in the middle is considerated as jungle again. (Also...
  3. TailsTI

Resolved [Mobile] Cavern layer in the middle of jungle.

I have a problem with my jungle. I recently build a arena to fight Plantera, but she gets enranged and destroys me because in the middle of the arena(above the red line in the screenshot), the jungle stops being jungle and starts being cavern for some reason(it wasn't like that before i exploded...
  4. TailsTI

Mobile Performance issue on Galaxy S7 (Exynos)

I have been playing terraria since pre 1.3 on my moto g4, but sadly, since the game updated to 1.3, i couldn't play anymore because it lag too much. So i bought a Galaxy S7 (exynos variant) thinking i could play the game without problems, wich sadly isn't the case. When i start the game, the fps...
  5. TailsTI

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

I think the we need a option to make the Combat Target button to be set to the 'Locked' state all the time. Would make my life way easier when fighting enemies within a distance from another, as it's resets all the time when i finish an enemy and there's no other enemies around. Not demanding...
  6. TailsTI

Passing by to thanks DR for the last 2 hotfixes, they just made my game 100% playable! I can play perfectly with the controls just like it was on pre 1.3! And now the FPS is always above 30! Thanks DR! The wait was 200% worth! (I would've have posted this message 2 or 4 days before but i was too...
  7. TailsTI

Well yes, but actually no lol I'm waiting the next update hoping they include the new options for controls (including auto swing) and more optimizations for ilumination and the game in general bc it runs under 25-20 fps almost all the time on my device(it used to be 60 fps on the 1.2.12785...
  8. TailsTI

The best we can do right know is wait for the next hotfix hoping to have more optimizations for particles and ilumination.
  9. TailsTI

I'm absolutely believing it.:)
  10. TailsTI

First of all: I know DR studios weren't present in the development of the 1.3 mobile since 1 year ago. But it doesn't change the fact that i waited 1.3 to mobile since 1.3 launch on PC ;) 2°: be happy with what i got? How can i be happy with the game that I can't play? I would like an...
  11. TailsTI

DR Studios made the game playable after the hotfix: They made optimizations wich made the game way less laggy. But generally my game runs under 25 FPS, wich is a shame considering my device has 2 GBs of RAM and snapdragon 617. Guess i'll have to wait for the next hotfix rooting it's bring new...
  12. TailsTI

The new version is great! The lag is completely gone for my device! But ilumination effects is still laggy. Jump/fly is still a pain. At least i can play the game. Thx :)
  13. TailsTI

idk

idk
  14. TailsTI

I updated the game on my Moto G (4) (not play or plus variant) and there's just one real problem: Ilumination. The way the lighting spreads causes a lot of lag. It was lagging so much while fighting the Lunatic Cultist, but i still won only becausa i was using the Spectre Armor and the healing...
Back
Top Bottom