Search results for query: *

1. theGameWizerd

I might reboot my story "Fractured" when 1.4 drops, not sure. I'll see if I can manage to get...

I might reboot my story "Fractured" when 1.4 drops, not sure. I'll see if I can manage to get some inspiration and ideas for how to progress.
  2. theGameWizerd

Daybreak - New Song

I can see this as an alternate post-moonlord overworld theme. Very nice
  3. theGameWizerd

Not sure whether to continue Fractured since I can't remember what my plot line was going to be...

Not sure whether to continue Fractured since I can't remember what my plot line was going to be outside the main general Terraria progression arc...
  4. theGameWizerd

Items Yo-yo Class Stuff

But it's not truly melee now is it? It's more of a controlled projectile or throwing weapon like the shadowflame dagger or an "infinite" magic missile. That's why I'm saying it should be given an armor class or something, since it was meant as a sub-class but really doesn't fit like one. Idk, I...
  5. theGameWizerd

Items Yo-yo Class Stuff

Hey, so for the yo-yo class, could we get like uh..... - An alt-click for the yo-yo that depends on what yoyo model or what accessories you have equipped that affect yoyos. * So like if you have yo-yo string it will give you a medium-range circular swing attack you can't maneuver but spins...
  6. theGameWizerd

Chapter 2 is out for Fractured...

Chapter 2 is out for Fractured! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/fractured-a-terraria-story.72329/#post-1628516
  7. theGameWizerd

Story Fractured: A Terraria Story

Tryna see if I can reserve a second placeholder for the story just in case I decide to write this much. EDIT: i can.
  8. theGameWizerd

Pixel Art Ai - T.a.S.A.I.'s Moderately Decent Sprites

Hey, you're pretty good (pls read that in Solid Snake's voice kthx). In all honesty though, nice work you got here! Keep it up!
  9. theGameWizerd

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?posts/1628517/ Check it out. cheers

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?posts/1628517/ Check it out. cheers
  10. theGameWizerd

Forgot to mention this, but I started a new story I plan on finishing this time. haha. Anyway...

Forgot to mention this, but I started a new story I plan on finishing this time. haha. Anyway, link will be as a reply
  11. theGameWizerd

Story Fractured: A Terraria Story

Preface Yeah, I made a post like this a long time ago, over a year at this point. It was a story of a single terrarian's adventure to the moon lord, but it was stopped short because I had no idea how to continue the story progression and make it interesting at the same time. Point is, this is...
  12. theGameWizerd

Eminem? I'll tell a friend.

Eminem? I'll tell a friend.
  13. theGameWizerd

Guess who's back. Back again.

Guess who's back. Back again.
  14. theGameWizerd

Sprites Banner Visuals

Just a quick addition for this (btw yes I am back, I'm not dead, just inactive since they blocked this site at my school and that's where I used to do most of my posting.) Can we get a small waving in the wind animation for the banners? Just a subtly, two or three pixel flap thanks to the wind...
  15. theGameWizerd

Official Terraria: Otherworld

So, uh...I've been out of the loop. Any new info on anything?
  16. theGameWizerd

Items [Support Item] Mediray

Placeholder text box
  17. theGameWizerd

Items [Support Item] Mediray

Alright, yeah, I'm back from the dead after like a year. Whoop-de-doo, it's me. Okay, starting off, some disclaimers: Yes, I want this mainly so Terraria TF2 can be a thing. I also want it because throwing potions to teammates mid-boos fight is annoying. I also think we need a support class for...
  18. theGameWizerd

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So, how do I install the mod? I have little experience installing mods, so sorry. :P
  19. theGameWizerd

Nintendo NX is officially the Nintendo Switch! Still calling it the NX though, cuz of the kind...

Nintendo NX is officially the Nintendo Switch! Still calling it the NX though, cuz of the kind of person I am,..
Back
Top Bottom