Search results for query: *

1. R

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Is this mod compatible and well balance for "Aura Class MOD"? I'm trying play them in same run but i can't find the "type" of "Aura" damage to burst with SP (Atributes points), Thanks!!!
  2. R

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

Is this mod compatible and well balance for "Leveled Mod"? I'm trying play them in same run but i can't find the "type" of "Sentry" damage to burst with SP (Atributes points), Thanks and fall in love this mod.
  3. R

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

Please,i'm receive a error,"load failed! No backup found.",do u can upload backup ?
  4. R

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I really need to start at launch ? I usually start just by N Terraria 6.exe and nothing else, and it works ... Or will they? since I got to the level in 1600 and everything and weak already that with 9k defense there who can go toe to toe .
  5. R

Because the blacksmith does not appear in NT6 ? è very useful refinement of it , anyone know how to call it?
  6. R

How to use NPPlayer in NT 5 ? You need to download a plugin / mod out? You could teach me ?
  7. R

Someone managed to find some solution to my problem Lag N Terraria ?
  8. R

I looked at the file and the box was already cleared, checked and tested with it have not changed ... LAG continues.
  9. R

Thank you for trying to help me , I hope someone can help me.
  10. R

this is very strange , watching that prints a normal terraria without MOD and another with the MOD Terraria / No Mod = http://prntscr.com/9b2rsv Terraria / N Terraria = http://prntscr.com/9b2s51
  11. R

Yes, it was the second thing I tried after disabling Frameskip last night.
  12. R

I've watched this and other topics regarding Lag and none solved my problem ...
  13. R

I tried everything ,frameskip On and Off .... Someone help me ...
  14. R

I already tried everything Mode window , full screen, changed the options , changed the nvidia control ( even reinstalled the drivers ) , reinstalled terraria , the MOD , Everything or Nothing changes the FPS slow motion
  15. R

Yes,all the time, left the open terraria for more than two hours and did not change anything ...Please,Help me.
  16. R

Done, but the lag continues. PrintScreem = http://prntscr.com/9azurb = 1360x768 Wind
  17. R

PC Specs: GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2gb Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3550,3500 MHz (35x100) 8.00 GB RAM 1920x1080 resolution at 60Hz Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Latest drivers? = Yes. I was playing Terraria and decided to put a mod , that's when the lag started .. PS : I tested the NTerraria 5...
  18. R

Sorry post Here but, I'm desperate. My game is at 20 fps and does not change, I've tried all possible options, even deleting files and reinstalling terraria terraria files, does not work. (Triple Buffering, VSync, Frame Skip On / Off, BackGround on / off , All options in others ..... And is only...
Back
Top Bottom