Search results for query: *

1. DarkMarowak

What if...

Ever remember during the early days of the game when Hardmode never existed? Or that Dungeon Guardians were just Skeletron heads? Or that no one needed to worry about Medusa? In this game we look back at some of the old features in the game that used to exist, and imagine if they were never...
  2. DarkMarowak

First user to say 200 wins!

The game first starts from the number 0. From that number, users may add the number by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9. Then the next user can add it again by one of the numbers stated above. Once a user adds the number, he/she will post the new total. The round ends when a user has stated 200, and...
  3. DarkMarowak

PC Mouse unusable when controlling character with keyboard

Recently I had just downloaded Terraria on my PC for the first time. And after I had gotten used to the controls I realized that I couldn't move my mouse around when I'm using my keyboard to control my character like walking, jumping etc. This however works outside of the game itself. Is there a...
  4. DarkMarowak

Rate The Above User's Username!

Similar to Rate the above users avatar, you give a rating based on how you think of the previous poster's username. Only rule is no swearing and have fun! ;)
  5. DarkMarowak

Add A Letter Into The Last Word!

Its pretty simple. First user posts a letter and the second user then adds in a letter to form a word. Then the next users will keep adding letters into the word. Example: User 1: a User 2: an User 3: anp User 4: anph and so on... Note that the resulting word does not necessarily need to exist...
  6. DarkMarowak

Add a word into the last sentence!

The game is simple. The first user posts a simple sentence, then the next user adds in about 1-3 words, and so on. Example: User 1: I am John. User 2: I am John Cena. User 3: I am not John Cena. User 4: Are you stupid? I am not John Cena! And so on... BEGIN!
  7. DarkMarowak

Make a meme for the user above!

As what the title says, make a meme for the user who previously posted before you! To make a meme, search "meme generator" on Google and pick any of the given sites. Or you can choose an already existing one from the Internet too. ;)
  8. DarkMarowak

Multiplayer and Critter Cage Glitches

I have three glitches to report. The first glitch occurs during multiplayer when I let my friend join my world. I gave him some of my weapons and accessories, but when he left my world, or when I quit it myself. The equipment he got from me went missing not only from my world, but from his...
  9. DarkMarowak

Terraria Progress Restore-able?

I know that threads like these occur somewhat frequently in the forums, like people losing their characters, worlds or both. Well, I met the same fate just for this update. However, I didn't manually delete the characters/worlds straight from the game, instead the game was uninstalled, so I was...
Back
Top Bottom