Search results for query: *

1. ImmortalZypther

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Please make the stat sheet icon toggleable, it overlaps with the smart quick stack button in the Helpful Hotkeys mod.
  2. ImmortalZypther

Texture Pack Custom Fonts for 1.4!

It's not. The numbers don't match just like the last guesses, I've gotten confirmation from the streamer, and I've made the font pack myself.
  3. ImmortalZypther

Cropped out the numbers for anyone to reference. Putting this into font searching websites still turns up nothing. Edit: Tracked it down, it's Maplestory OTF Light (I think) It might be some variation of that font, but it's definitely Maplestory
  4. ImmortalZypther

Neither of those share the distinct "8" that the font pack has with the top circle being bigger than the bottom circle.
  5. ImmortalZypther

I tried to ID this font for you in advance, but I didn't have any luck. Could you try and make a pack with the font used in this speedrun? Sorry I wasn't able to just give you a name, I even tried putting it into some font finder websites.
  6. ImmortalZypther

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I tried putting it together myself, but I lack the coding experience to convert even just the sorting into a working multiplayer plugin. Even though you specified "I will not replicate it on the principle of 'updating' things", does that extend to making your own version of this singular...
  7. ImmortalZypther

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Are you able to update the inventory enhancements plugin found here? There might be an already partially updated version from Terraria Patcher here The feature I'm most interested in is the custom sorting that's significantly cleaner than Terraria's default sorting. Thank you in advance if...
  8. ImmortalZypther

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Thanks for the quick response! Even though I'd want support, I get where you're coming from when you say "100+ hour job"
  9. ImmortalZypther

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Have you ever considered implementing compatibility with the 64-bit fork of tModLoader? https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-fna-32bit-64bit-branch-of-tml.75644/
  10. ImmortalZypther

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Is it possible to completely disable the control panel and the messages? They get in the way of buttons when you're using The Grand Design. I've tried changing the config in My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs along with the one in My Games\Terraria\Mod Configs but neither one works. Edit...
  11. ImmortalZypther

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Bug Report: In multiplayer, if one player is holding down the VeinMiner hotkey and another player mines something that would be veinmined, it will veinmine even though that player doesn't have the hotkey pressed. To clarify further, Player 1 holds down the hotkey. Player 2 mines iron ore. Player...
  12. ImmortalZypther

PC I think I found an easy AFK farm that you can make easily if you have access to traps

I think I get what you're trying to portray in that drawing, and you're definitely going to need the Mechanic. I've never seen a randomly generated structure that's perfectly set up for 2 traps and a heart statue. If you find something like that, you might as well go out and buy the lottery for...
  13. ImmortalZypther

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Ah, good to hear. Love this mod, by the way. Lots of compatibility with other big mods and it does it's job solidly.
  14. ImmortalZypther

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

@Faux You seem to be answering questions quite a bit, so I'm tagging you in this, hope you don't mind. Regarding the Infinity Relic's debuff, is it normal to have an enormous debuff icon? I went ahead and included a screenshot so you can take a look. I searched the thread for information on the...
  15. ImmortalZypther

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

This is one of those mods that people might laugh at. Some people might pass it off as a joke, and I did the same, but I would be lying if I didn't say that my viewpoint shifted after looking through your wiki. Even with joke mods, if they list a wiki in their page, I'm going to look through it...
Back
Top Bottom