Search results for query: *

1. AmazingPancake

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

I wonder when 1.3 will come out on ios, it would be great if we get it soon but i know its impossible to do that in such a short amount of time
  2. AmazingPancake

Im not sure but in the last update, almost all creature in the hollow seem to drop light soul me too i cant find one
  3. AmazingPancake

I played a little and i didnt found any bug yet EDIT: exept there is no chest in the snow biome
  4. AmazingPancake

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

I hope we will get the bugfix update soon, i tought of fighting duke but aparently you cant get a truffle worm to spawn... And Loki, the angler dosent seem to be moving in one of my house... EDIT: its say : want to move in
  5. AmazingPancake

Ya right, that one of the worst translation i ever seen...( im french)
  6. AmazingPancake

I did say i was going to die if it didnt get released soon*dead* Same but it happened to me four time;( Wait, im suppose to be dead... *dead for real this time*
  7. AmazingPancake

This is off topic but do anyone know if we will be able to use the hoverboard in hover mode on mobile in this update? EDIT: and the flame dye, will they be fixed?
  8. AmazingPancake

Im going to die if it dosent get released soon
  9. AmazingPancake

I think it Will come out 9th or 10th of december (on iOS)
  10. AmazingPancake

Yes, but you know, how big terraria is... That means theres a lot of bugs to fix---- AND we all wouldn't want the game to instantly crash for 2 months until it's fixed... You re right
  11. AmazingPancake

505 Games didn't know then, if to update the game with bugs or without them. They chose without I know but it has been delayed by TWO month
  12. AmazingPancake

Loki, i have a question, why did the update has been delayed that much? Because it was supposed to go out on october
  13. AmazingPancake

Anyone else as been waiting for this update since october? Because i did
  14. AmazingPancake

He probably have a wierd typing thing on his computer
  15. AmazingPancake

Its probably coming out on ios today if it respect the statistic i checked, or it may be delayed because of other platform, it would surprise me a lot
  16. AmazingPancake

Acording to a website, Apple submission the past 2 week take about 7 day, and its been one week since it was sent to Apple
Back
Top Bottom