Search results for query: *

1. MrTheEpicNinja

Member-Run Contest MTEN & JBro's Building Contest #1 - Starter House

Hello everyone, @Jbro129 and I will be hosting our very first building contest for you all. The rules are very simple, all you need to do is create a starter house. Except make it more interesting and creative than your standard wooden beginner's block. Must contain. 1-4 NPC housing spaces...
  2. MrTheEpicNinja

Terraia 1.3 MAX DAMAGE (help me find it!)

Hey everyone! It's great to be back on the forums kinda... I feel bad because I've barely visited them since 1.3 release. That and I haven't posted anything on TMEC since my golem afk farm (which I believe still works) Anyway I'm getting off topic. So... The Maximum Damage in Terraria 1.3 I...
  3. MrTheEpicNinja

Items A buff to the Frost Hydra

So, (IMO anyway) the frost hydra is the least powerful of the 'legendary' dungeon key weapons. Even with the best summoner gear, it has a VERY low DPS. And it also remains unaffected by crit chance. Here are my suggestions: -We up the usetime by 60% so it fires 60% faster. - Increase...
  4. MrTheEpicNinja

Weapons & Equip Changing the name of the Pickaxe Axe

I'm going to keep this brief, I believe the 'pickaxe axe' should have a name change, as the name 'pickaxe axe' is annoying, confusing and repeditive. I propose that we change the name to 'hallowed pax' it sounds alot better.. IMO anyway. This might seem a little nitpicky... and it is. Let me...
  5. MrTheEpicNinja

NPCs & Enemies Post Golem desert expansion. Scarabs & Ancient Spirits

So everyone knows that the desert is useless right... Yes. Well, this provides a solution to that issue. THIS THREAD NEEDS SPRITES - ANY WOULD BE APPRECIATED. Ancient Spirits Notice how there are two summoner and two melee armours after chlorophyte Well here is another ranger armour, however...
  6. MrTheEpicNinja

Items Placeable potions / bottles

What I've never understood is why you can place a normal bottle, but not a bottle of water. So, here is my simple suggestion, you should be able to place potions/water bottles/ale/bowl of soup on platforms, tables and furniture. I think this change would be cool, and it means you could...
  7. MrTheEpicNinja

NPCs & Enemies Blazing wheels get 420 health (semi-serious)

ok so although this suggestion is partially a joke, I am serious when I say these changes should be made. (Simmilar to the master-bait item) So you know the 'blazing wheels that sometimes roll around in the dungeon. My suggestion is that we should give them 420 health :p as like an in-game...
  8. MrTheEpicNinja

Items Frost cores - new weapon upgrades

Hey guys, surely I'm not the only one who reckons that the frost cores seem a bit lonely, I mean, all they do is make the Frost armour. So I think we should make the ice golem seem a bit more useful and give frost cores some new uses, (sprites will be coming when I get the chance, but feel free...
  9. MrTheEpicNinja

Items Resprited Rainbow Rod

Hey guys, so personally I think the rainbow rod sprite looks a bit wierd and completely out of date so I propose a resprite, this is my version tell me what you think in the replies, whether you like the change, or whether it should just be left alone. Thanks :)
  10. MrTheEpicNinja

Game Mechanics Changing night-time hours / Timezones (2 in 1 thread)

ok, so instead of giving this idea two threads I think it only needs one. However it's 2 different ideas, that can be combined 1. So, I know longer nights have been suggested for mobile, but I dunno about PC. This will make farming events better/easier. Especially with Martian madness and the...
  11. MrTheEpicNinja

Weapons & Equip Changing Rocket boot trails.

So, another short thread. I think it would be cool if rocket, spectre, lightning, frostspark (and any modded/future upgrades) would change the colour of their trails based on the dye in the corresponding dye slot. You know how the shadow armour makes the rocket boot trail purple, well like that...
  12. MrTheEpicNinja

Items New uses for gems & changes to Phaseblades

SPRITES COMING SOON. So guys, I've been playing ALOT of the Thorium Mod recently ( @DivermanSam ) http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/thorium-mod.591/ and I was thinking that the Geode armour would work REALLY WELL in vanilla Terraria with a few modifications. 1. Instead of Geodes...
  13. MrTheEpicNinja

Game Mechanics New Turrets & Change to turret mechanics

ANY SPRITES ARE WELCOME, BUT I WILL ADD MY OWN SOON *also,can the price of illegal gun parts be lowered to 10 gold* So, I was looking at the Otherworld GDC trailer, and the hoarde mode aspect, with the turrets, and I was thinking, it would be cool if we could have turrets like that in Terraria...
  14. MrTheEpicNinja

Game Mechanics Spelunkers potions & statues

Hey guys, really quick suggestion. Could spelunkers potions light up statues, I mean, they light up plants and chests, so why not statues, I think it would be very useful. Thanks :)
  15. MrTheEpicNinja

Items Wooden Staff (very early magic weapon)

Ok guys, this is a small suggestion. (Sprites will come soon) Basically, at the very start of the game, the melee class has a weapon they can make nearly instantly (wooden sword), and so do rangers (woodenbow). So here is something on the same tier for mages. Wooden Staff. - Crafted with: 10 x...
  16. MrTheEpicNinja

Weapons & Equip Buying wire and timers

Guys... One thing that needs changing are timers, and i mean how you get then. I propose they are sold from the mechanic at these prices instead of grinding gold, iron and other items to get a simple timer. Especially if you need multiples. 5 second timer - 10 silver 3 second timer - 20 silver...
  17. MrTheEpicNinja

Biomes & Nature Fixing the pyramids!

So guys, here is a small suggestion, hear me out. Not everyone wants a pyramid because of their size... They are really big and don't fit too well on a small world. But in the case of if you DO want a pyramid, it's really annoying creating 5 or so worlds, exploring them and when you DO...
  18. MrTheEpicNinja

Game Mechanics Hammering traps to change direction.

Idea has already been suggested.. I don't know how to delete a thread :/
  19. MrTheEpicNinja

Items Craftable Statues.

Ok guys. This was another thing i suggested whilst streaming and it got positive feedback. Craftable statues. This is for people that like wiring in terraria. But can't find the statues they need in the world. This will GREATLY enhance wiring/arenas/farms and ultimately creativity. Most...
  20. MrTheEpicNinja

Biomes & Nature Starstorm- new nightime event.

So right now, there isn't any fast way of farming stars without spending ages setting up afk star hoiking farms etc. This would change that, without making the star cannon too overpowered. So I have come up with a new random event that has a 1/30 chance of happening any night. (You have to...
Back
Top Bottom