Search results for query: *

1. Orion The Boundary Ryu

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I got this crash after awhile in game, System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called. at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState...
  2. Orion The Boundary Ryu

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So this seems to now be a big problem that keeps happening all of the sudden... Everyone knows that Calamity is a big mod, so is Thorium, plus Sacred Tools, right? Well those are the only mods ive been using and i have lost 2 characters to a random Tmodloader thing. The first was in rev mode...
  3. Orion The Boundary Ryu

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

yup, middle of the desert during the start of day
  4. Orion The Boundary Ryu

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Soooooooo, When are you guys gonna do something about that annoying thing where the Grand Thunder Bird despawns as soon as he spawns sometimes? Its pretty annoying :l
  5. Orion The Boundary Ryu

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

is typing too many lies ;)
  6. Orion The Boundary Ryu

Thinks EoC is a hard boss... IN NORMAL MODE!
  7. Orion The Boundary Ryu

tModLoader Hunger Mod

Are those sprites from starbound, not all of them only a few? .-.
  8. Orion The Boundary Ryu

Post your normal vanity set and combos here!

Time to call you robo cop on steam now.
  9. Orion The Boundary Ryu

Just another day in the life of gaming. Salty kids everywhere :D

Just another day in the life of gaming. Salty kids everywhere :D
  10. Orion The Boundary Ryu

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

For me, I started on console for a few years, then mobile, and now pc. I wanna say around 7000-8000 hours of playtime total from the very start of me buying Terraria to today. I'm a no life, please send help.
  11. Orion The Boundary Ryu

Post your normal vanity set and combos here!

After playing the hell out of Terraria, a random thought occurred to me, what do others choose as their vanity set? I'm making this to look at everyone's go to vanity set! This is mine! I'm interested in what you guys wear in game! Please feel free to post what you use as a vanity set in...
  12. Orion The Boundary Ryu

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

So it seems that sometimes when I leave my world and join back, I seem to fall to my death even while not in air when I leave. This just happened when I was in the crimson on a flat surface underground. When I joined back in it said _____ didn't bounce. Is this a known bug?
  13. Orion The Boundary Ryu

tModLoader Tweaked RNG

Ill take those ideas into consideration, but currently I am dealing with a major issue, my friend's steam account may have been stolen and turned into a trading bot account. I am working with that first so, yeah :P
  14. Orion The Boundary Ryu

Sold his house for crack money.
  15. Orion The Boundary Ryu

tModLoader Tweaked RNG

Added Slime Staff, Uzi, and Sniper Rifle recipes! btw First comment :cool:
  16. Orion The Boundary Ryu

tModLoader Tweaked RNG

Hello everyone! Today I present a mod that will make those random luck moments no more, but instead make things that require luck, craftable. So far, a few vanilla items that require luck have been made into crafting recipes. Here is the list! There is still much more to come to this mod, be...
  17. Orion The Boundary Ryu

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

I guess I'm in the mod. (LennyKappaMemeLennyAgainButWithSunglasses) gud stuff
  18. Orion The Boundary Ryu

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Anyone know how to make it where the item can be made with lead or iron, aka Any Iron Bar? Also how do I make a recipe make a vanilla item? I'm wanting to make a Rocket I Recipe.
  19. Orion The Boundary Ryu

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Oh wow, um, I was rocket jumping and this sorta just spammed the hell outta the game while making the game screen go black with hell ambiance. EDIT: Reloaded the world, game just died. It crashed :P
Back
Top Bottom