Search results for query: *

1. Dacta Dacta

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

About the crashing while playing in multiplayer. I've had this issue more then once, and it was just my brother and I playing.. While there is nothing super useful i can add, i have noticed that the crashing doesn't seem to occur on the new 3ds model, it's only been crashing on my normal XL.
  2. Dacta Dacta

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I don't. It makes torches feel redundant and makes it a little too easy to navigate the already condensed world.
  3. Dacta Dacta

3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

I really don't like how low the health is on the bosses. I understand that these are lowered to compensate for more restricted controls on the other mobile versions, but does this apply as much to the 3ds version? we have a lock on now and the lock-on makes the fights, if anything, easier. I...
  4. Dacta Dacta

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Well the world size is rather small. Everything is packed together tightly and thus makes things easier to locate because there is much less hiding places. Also i've also had crashes when playing with my brother. I'm the only one who was crashing too, I'm using normal 3ds xl and he's using new...
  5. Dacta Dacta

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

an image i got in a new world of some hardmode enemies in mushroom biome. OP seemed to be unsure of this occuring, so i grabbed this from miiverse. In my experience this is not a rare occurance. This happens most, if not every time i enter the biome.
  6. Dacta Dacta

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

if you fight him again and are using those weapons, just make sure you don't auto fire. and if you are auto firing, reset the attack (to the point where the weapon is no longer visible on the player's sprite) then attack some more. the lag shouldn't be too bad.
  7. Dacta Dacta

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

were you guys using the spear hitbox exploit? Doing this for too long can lag the game hugely, especially when dealing with an already intensive monster like the destroyer. This exact thing happened to me.
  8. Dacta Dacta

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I'd like to put this here as well, i've summoned EOW maybe 3-4 times. Of these times i've only been able to successfully spawn and fight him once. The other times he will spawn, attack me for 5~ seconds. Then drill downward until he despawns.
  9. Dacta Dacta

my framerate was MISERABLE when i was fighting the destroyer. like absolutely non-existant. coming down to literally 5 fps. edit- Fought him again, fps was normal this time around. Have no idea how this happened. edit again c; Think it has something to do with the hitbox exploit with some...
  10. Dacta Dacta

not used to other mobile versions so im not sure if this is normal or not, but while fighting the twins i got spazmatism to transform only 10~ seconds into the fight. I was using a clockwork assault rifle and cursed bullets, was I just doing that much damage or do they transform at a different...
  11. Dacta Dacta

noticed the range glitch with the trident is also present with the dark lance. I can imagine there are other lances that have this issue too. Also, anyone else find the sell item button being so close to the delete item button to be slightly annoying? i cannot count how many times i've...
  12. Dacta Dacta

I was in the underground jungle and just about every sprite on the top screen, and the entirety of my bottom screen kept disappearing lol. sorry to overwhelm this thread with myself whining about bugs. But hopefully a lot of these issues are adressed quickly :(
  13. Dacta Dacta

Every time i attempt to fight eater of worlds he attacks me like once then goes down until he despawns. I didn't mind a lot of the bugs at first but they're starting to seriously get in the way.
  14. Dacta Dacta

I start making new worlds over and over trying to get a corruption world. End up walking all the way to the dungeon trying to find crimson/corruption. I end up walking into the dungeon looking for water bolts. I notice i went a little far, start finding gold chests. Dungeon guardian fails to...
Back
Top Bottom