Search results for query: *

1. Kirbynumber1

Game Mechanics Possessed Armours drop iron/lead

Iron/lead is used for a lot more things than other pre-HM ores (Chests, mech boss summoners, furniture) yet there's the same amount of it as the others. Having the possessed Armours drop them would be a way way to get some. Drop rates could be 10% to drop 1-5 ore
  2. Kirbynumber1

PC News Flash!

More bouncy = More gel?
  3. Kirbynumber1

Items Wire Spool Item (Infinite Wires!)

So maybe wire that was placed with the wire spool has a gold outline around it or something?
  4. Kirbynumber1

Sprites Ice Bucket

Everytime you use it it turns back into a bucket like other liquid buckets, I was also thinking about an infinite one crafted the same way but with the bottomless water bucket.
  5. Kirbynumber1

Sprites Ice Bucket

Crafted with a bucket and water in an ice biome: It places those thin ice blocks that break when you step on them which can't be retrieved. Yeah?
  6. Kirbynumber1

Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

Are you still giving out challenges? If yes then pls give pls
  7. Kirbynumber1

Sprites Lunar Armour Set Bonus Accessories

Accessories to let you have (almost) the set bonus of lunar-tier armour sets without actually having the armour set Solar Shield: The dashing ability of the solar armour, but it can only charge up to level 1 (The small shield) Vortex Socks(?): The sneaky ability of the vortex armour, but you...
  8. Kirbynumber1

Sprites Shiny Stone Biome Varieties

From the left: Normal, Corruption, Crimson, Hallow, Void (Heals during lunar events) Each one heals about 1.5x the normal amount in their respective biomes, but does not heal at all in other biomes. Crafting recepies:
  9. Kirbynumber1

Items More Bug Nets: Got to catch them all, Terrarimon! (Now with sprites!)

You can catch the spiky balls? Then maybe craft them into an upgrade of the goblin spike balls?
  10. Kirbynumber1

Maybe the Kraken shoots sharkrons out of itself, like the Terrarian? I think they should do less damage than the Terrarian, but shoots faster, or maybe have the ability to shoot 2 at once.
  11. Kirbynumber1

Biomes & Nature New Clentaminator Solutions

Oh, that makes sense. This is quite a good suggestion then!
  12. Kirbynumber1

Biomes & Nature New Clentaminator Solutions

But you can't move an NPC into a biome that you cannot create. For example you can't use white solutions on a world without snow because you can't buy the solutions, because no snow biome = no snow = no white solution
  13. Kirbynumber1

Weapons & Equip SuperHeroes and Villains

Might be a bit difficult because of copyright and stuff, but I would like to see these characters in Terraria as well. Support!
  14. Kirbynumber1

You're welcome! Although if the Space-Time Rend is supposed to make farming easier, wouldn't it be better if it could catch other things as well? For example, Plantera's Tenticles, or Duke Fishron's Shark/Cthulhunados? It would certainly help for things like The Axe and the Fishron Wings.
  15. Kirbynumber1

Being able to catch True Eye of Cthulhus means that the Moon Lord has no way of attacking in it's second form (i think), which is a bit overpowered. But other than that, it's a very good suggestion, bug nets are a bit too simple for me.
  16. Kirbynumber1

Game Mechanics Change size of mini-map

Not the zoom, but the physical size of it. It could be like changing the size of a window by dragging the bottom left corner of it.
  17. Kirbynumber1

Game Mechanics Dyeing weapons with the party girl

Bit similar to TheSneakyMalteaser's post: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/dyeing-equipment-overhaul.40155/ So the party girl is a bit useless in actually giving useful stuff, so why don't we give her an ability which is also usless? She would have a "Dye Weapon" button next to her...
  18. Kirbynumber1

Game Mechanics Idea for stopping relying on RNG for boss drops

So everyone hates farming a boss over and over again for a specific drop. My idea is that the boss will drop all the items the first times you defeat him/her. For example, the Moon Lord has 9 unique drops, and they will all drop within the first 9 times you defeat him. But that would be too...
  19. Kirbynumber1

Sprites Solar Eclipse Water Colour

I think you're thinking about the solar event - This is for the eclipse with vampires and mothrons and stuff
  20. Kirbynumber1

Game Mechanics Summonable Dungeon Guardian

But that would just make your dungeon smaller, because the criteria for a dungeon is naturally placed dungeon bricks, and not player placed ones [citation needed]
Back
Top Bottom