Search results for query: *

1. T

Terraria Coming To Nintendo Switch in 2017!

It's been a while since I've been on the forums. I'm pretty exited for Terraria on the Switch. I might just go and buy one. Although, the Switch is what the Wii U should have been (not trying to hate. No offense to any Nintendo fans out there).
  2. T

1.3.4 is LIVE!

well, I followed the advice on finding the tavern keeper, but I've been looking for hours and I haven't found him.
  3. T

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Yes! Can't wait to try out 1.3.4
  4. T

Will you be there to face what comes next?

I think since they're adding new water physics I think it will be a new boss for the ocean biome, but the theory of Red"s flaming head sounds cool (the shape does fit). :red:: the most superior boss in the game. Maybe if Red the boss will be called The Creator.
  5. T

New Water Physics, Coming Soon!

wow! the new water physics look amazing!:)
  6. T

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

I just recently got the PC version of Terraria, but I'm just curious on how Mobile and Console 1.3 is coming along.
  7. T

Mojang changed the nether in Minecraft, but we're talking about Terraria. Not Minecraft.
  8. T

Instead of paying 200-600 dollars on an iPad, you should just pay 200-500 on an Xbox one or 300-600 on a PS4. That's what I'm doing in the near future.
  9. T

Will 1.24gb of RAM cut it for mobile 1.3?
  10. T

The version for the Kindle is mobile. So yes, it will get the reset and 1.3 Really? For some reason my Kindle has 1.24gb of RAM.
  11. T

I think the Wii U has the same specs as an old gen console.
  12. T

Mobile IS getting 1.3, but right now the version is unstable. Pipeworks is resetting the game and making it more stable. BTW finally got a patch update today. I was waiting for months for the patch.
  13. T

I can't wait for the 1.3 mobile update from Pipeworks, but I need a patch update from Codeglue because the game is unplayable for me. (I play on Kindle Fire 3rd gen 1.24gb of RAM).
  14. T

You can get a refurbished Xbox One for $199 at some places. Or a new bundle for $240 on Amazon.
  15. T

No. 1.3 mobile and current gen console update will be around Q2 2017. September is the old gen console's "reset" (no 1.3) Yes. Also the Wii U because they (3DS and Wii U) have the specs of an old gen console (500 some mb of RAM).
  16. T

Thanks, that helps clear some confusion. True dat
  17. T

When exactly is Q2 2017, and will Terraria mobile 1.3 be able to run on devices w/ 1gb of RAM? BTW. welcome Pipeworks studios!:)
  18. T

I'm happy to hear that mobile will be getting 1.3!:happy:
  19. T

Mobile Terraria Fixes

I'm still waiting for a fix on Amazon where save files are corrupted and can't be opened.
  20. T

Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting

I play on the Kindle fire version and my game crashed and now I can't load characters because it said the character was made with a newer version for Terraria.
Back
Top Bottom