Search results for query: *

1. Peace Giant

Member-Run Contest The Terraria Vidya Game Art Off!

What's the Terraria Vidya Game Art-Off? The answer is simple as hell, yo. The Terraria Vidya Game Off is a monthly/bi-monthly community art competition. I got the idea from Domcing. Much like the old Creation Compendiums on TerrariaOnline, the competition is themed. Much like the Creation...
  2. Peace Giant

Plug.DJ terraria room

some dude was talkin bout it in terraria general, thought i'd post it here too https://plug.dj/terraria if you don't know what plug.dj is, basically you make a playlist, join the room and queue up, and it picks a random song of yours to play to the room. so basically you're just sharing music...
  3. Peace Giant

GoPro: Lions

Just watched this video, I felt like I was about to cry at the end. This dude has a bond normal people can't even dream of. Feel free to share similar videos, I just wanted to spread it around. Hope you like it as much as I did.
  4. Peace Giant

Can we please try not to devolve into Twitter?

Already I'm seeing most of the threads in General are "what's your favorite x" and "who's your favourite y". Can we have some actual discussion for a change q~q
  5. Peace Giant

Underground theme is best theme

anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong wrong i tell you edit: there seems to be some confusion up in this :red: while the underground track is obviously the best track, by theme I meant forum theme but it's alright, we all have our ways to appreciate the underground
  6. Peace Giant

Razleth's Artists' Corna

Peace Giant's Den of Chill REQUESTS GALORE I'm currently taking all requests; request guidelines are below, but really I'll draw anything. Just don't expect it to be very great if you don't give me enough info. No redraws unless I personally feel like it. Requests are done in color unless...
Back
Top Bottom