Search results for query: *

1. O

Game Mechanics Add a setting where you can toggle wether NPC's are able to open doors or not.

They will teleport to assigned housing at night or during rain when offscreen.
  2. O

Game Mechanics Add a setting where you can toggle wether NPC's are able to open doors or not.

NPCs never open trap doors and they count valid for housing. Use them for your NPC prison :)
  3. O

Other An achievement for getting your first pet

I'm about Carrot. I'm playing PC version on Steam and never realized this pet is specific for this platform. Well, then it makes sense.
  4. O

Ah, that one. But wait, new characters always get a carrot for bunny pet - I guess then it's just too little for an achievement.
  5. O

There is already a similar one Feeling Petty “Deliver headpats to the town pet.”
  6. O

Game Mechanics toggleable gravestones?

Just don't die LOL
  7. O

Blocks & Decoration Different types of Wood beams?

Also see this https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/more-beams.120904
  8. O

Blocks & Decoration Make the Glow Tulip placeable

Duplicate of https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/placeable-glow-tulip-and-abigails-flower-rubblemaker.121528/
  9. O

Weapons & Equip Builder armour

There is already Hand Of Creation accessory that does pretty everything needed for building. What else useful could be added worth enough to introduce new armor type?
  10. O

NPCs & Enemies The Bone Serpent and Dungeon Slime banner should be reduced to 25 kills instead of 50

Definitely not true. From my experience I can say they spawn approximately once 20-40 sec and are happy to harass a player in teams.
  11. O

Blocks & Decoration what if we had a long table

I guess it's better to make some table(s) to be blendable (like most blocks do) with same another one placed next to it. This way we don't need new recipes and you may build a table of any length. Unfortunately, it seems to be very tricky to implement according to how Terraria currently manages...
  12. O

Items Shimmering a herb will give back its seed.

Or it might be slightly different. Shimmering a herb would give other herb instead, and shimmering a seed would give other seed. Output might be random or cycled through all the herb types. Also, like shimmering potions, some part of input might be lost in the process. This way players may...
  13. O

Game Mechanics QoL: Metal Detector should not ping already searched chests

If this works then underground fairies should also ignore player-placed containers.
  14. O

Game Mechanics One-Shot protection

The idea is great but it's clearly should be balanced. To get some starting point think of Hallowed armor which does something you suggest. And then think of a similar mechanic that works straight away. It must be something really weaker to be available that early. Some ideas to consider: It...
  15. O

Game Mechanics Make water equally dangerous to enemies also?

To be in danger of drowning a creature should at least breath air. So what exactly such enemies? They are not: undead, slimes, demonic, magic creatures, insects (debatable), amphibians/water-living, from other world, plants. And also exclude worm types due to game limitations. With all that we...
  16. O

Blocks & Decoration Make chimneys produce real smoke

It could produce same particles as Smoke bomb
  17. O

NPCs & Enemies An easier way to see NPC's preferred neighbors and surroundings.

I think adding appropriate quote "I'd like to live in <preferred biome>" for every NPC can accomplish this. This could be checked through standard Happiness menu and of course each NPC can inform us about it in character, with own style.
  18. O

Biomes & Nature Underground and Cavern Dimensional Portal

I immediately think of monolith (portal) system in Heroes of Might and Magic. For those who don't know portals there always come in pairs matched by their color/pattern, and they can be either two-way or one-way (exit is dormant).
  19. O

Items Add shimmerable to item tooltips

I guess "Shimmerable" is not enough, we usually want to know the outcome of the transformation. So maybe it's better if some NPC would give this information when asked (much like Guide shows all crafts for an item). Wizard or Tavernkeep are good candidates for this.
Back
Top Bottom