Search results for query: *

• Users: Olivempa
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. O

Lime kelp spawned on naturally generated boulders

Is this intended? Looks wierd. World is getfixedboi. Location is just above first mushroom layer near world center.
  2. O

Game Mechanics Mining speed buffs should affect hammers and axes

Mining armor set, mining potion, ancient chisel and whatever gives direct bonuses to mining speed should also affect tree and background wall harvesting. I wonder why it doesn't?! Probably still exclude Chlorophyte Jackhammer and chainsaws.
  3. O

Weapons & Equip Pearlwood Armor brings luck

I love choices. I love when there are several options specialized in different attributes. Thinking about better one, choosing, experimenting, combining - that makes me excited. That's what makes a good portion of gameplay, and Terraria excels in this! I'm thinking about some weak armor that...
  4. O

Resolved Fuzzy moss prevents gem tree sapling from growing.

Also smart cursor when planting a sapling doesn't recognize a spot near fuzzy moss as suitable. Checked on Helium moss.
  5. O

Game Mechanics Shaking gem trees

Gem trees without shaking seem deprived for me. Maybe some simple drops from shaking similar to regular trees? Stone ~ Wood Gem (matched flavor) ~ Fruit Gem Acorn (matched flavor) ~ Acorn Gem Squirrel ~ Squirrel Bat (based on biome) ~ Bird. In aether mini-biome Faeling could also spawn...
  6. O

Weapons & Equip Togglable Axe of Regrowth

Sometimes I'd like just to cut down a tree without replanting it. Toggle could be available on the axe itself (right click) or in toggle group on the top left when holding the axe.
  7. O

Items Revert slow Hardy Saddle

Quote from Hardy Saddle wiki page: And then it comes Noooooo! That was actually the best boon of the turtle, when it's slow just enough to place blocks in a line. But now building bridges is painful as never before. Speed buff should really apply only for water movement, on the ground the...
  8. O

Game Mechanics Support emotes in global chat and signs

Those cool emotes which can be shown above player's head would become even cooler if available in global chat. Or players could even leave an emote on a sign! Currently it's possible to type something like "/rain" in the chat, but it only displays emote on the player himself, not in the chat...
  9. O

NPCs & Enemies Add drops for shimmer slimes

Shimmer slime could drop small amount of Aetherium Block (1-2, just like gel for regular slimes) or spawn some shimmer liquid (just like lava slimes in higher difficulties). This could be useful as there is absolutely no source of extra shimmer before Moonlord is defeated. And also when special...
  10. O

What is velocity property for drills?

Surprisingly for me, all drills (also chainsaws and Cholorophyte Jackhammer) on Terraria wiki state velocity property. Values don't differ too much and stick around 40. Why is it there? Is there any in-game effect of stated value?
  11. O

Items Make some use of Recall potions

Can you recall, did you use any Recall Potion after you obtained the Magic Mirror? No? Honestly, have you used that potion ever? Ah yes, maybe once. Twice? You are totally addict of Recall potions! Magic mirror can be found so early and completely dominates Recall potions. What a pity, it sure...
  12. O

Items Potion sprayer

I suggest piece of furniture that can consume potions to provide their effect to area around itself. Area of effect is same as for campfire, duration and effect come from the potions supplied. Only drinkable potions can be supplied, no food (mostly items providing Well fed buff). This item...
  13. O

Game Mechanics Quick buff from a container

For PC and WiiU there is Quick buff function. This allows to drink all not active buff potions in player's inventory by pressing single key. Great! But it woud be awesome if this function was also possible with combined inventory of open container and player. Thus preparations to boss fights...
  14. O

Game Mechanics Allow crafting stations in Guide's "Crafting" menu

As simple as title states. Allow any crafting station (Workbench, Anvil, Furnace etc.) to be used in Guide's Crafting menu. Hellforge is the only item that is crafting station and material at the same time. For this case I think its recipes as crafting station should be displayed. For all other...
  15. O

Items Potions to boost explosives

I really love blowing up monsters and landscape. Explosives offer great damage and devastating crowd control (also someone may find explosives useful for mining), but for me their usage is greatly limited by short range. Thus, I suggest 2 types of potions temporarily improving explosive range...
  16. O

Game Mechanics Relay - actuated wire

So, wire circuits are made to add some dynamic behaviour to mechanisms. How about adding some dynamics to circuits themselves? The idea is to introduce mechanism that works like an actuator for wires, so it enables or disables parts of a circuit when activated/deactivated. Pretty obvious...
  17. O

Blocks & Decoration Hanging items on platforms

It would be nice, if hanging items could be attached to a platform. This should include most hanging light sources (lanterns and chandeliers) and banners and should work for all posiible platforms. I'm aware that banners can now be attached to a platform if it is hammered to its lower position...
Back
Top Bottom