Search results for query: *

1. Dysfunction

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Yeah i got that code. Turn off autosave along with music and its completely fixes the crashing. I have had 0 crashes ever since i turned off autosave and sound.
  2. Dysfunction

3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

As of the moment there has been no official word of a specific release date, but it should be really soon seeing as how code glue has already been fixing some bugs as stated in the known bugs and issues thread. The approximate release date given was around the end of january.
  3. Dysfunction

Haha Haha nice, youll have a blast during the solar eclipse
  4. Dysfunction

Well it depends on your preference. I bought the 3ds version because i thought it was neat but it still has alot of areas to improve on, whereas console versions are more smooth and more difficult (3ds version was based off the mobile version of terraria in which bosses are way easier). Console...
  5. Dysfunction

The controls are actually pretty good and easy to get used to. It has a couple of bugs but thats a given seeing as how they released it before originally planned but thats nothing updates can't fix. The 3ds version contains all content up to plantera and the pumpkin moon event (frost moon isnt...
  6. Dysfunction

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Have you tried tapping the repair data option in the eshop page of terraria?
  7. Dysfunction

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Ah forgot about that haha
  8. Dysfunction

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

The witch doctor sells the papyrus item and a summoning set and you can make spooky armor from pumpkin moon event and obtain necromatic scroll to combine with the papyrus. Only summoning weapons ive seen so far are the raven staff,pygmy staff, and frost hydra. Thats as far as i know for...
  9. Dysfunction

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Does planterra despawn when its following you to a certain area or just out of the blue when youre facing it head on? Planterra despawns if you stray too fast/far from it as does ocram
  10. Dysfunction

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

It is the zapinator, apparently they forgot to take it out of the game. Although it isnt supposed to be in game i hope they leave it in because its a nintendo based weapon.
  11. Dysfunction

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Is duke fishron in this port?
  12. Dysfunction

I got it the 4th time i killed plantera The drop rate is super low like .16% chance for all the unique drops if i remember correctly, i only got a broken bat wing. I want the death scythe :/
  13. Dysfunction

Just got the zappinator to drop and i am now immortal with it being paired with spectre armor :cool:
  14. Dysfunction

Anyone else experiencing the game just crashing at random/fixed area? As soon as i enter my house the game suddenly freezes and goes to 3ds menu giving me an error. Ive went to the eshop and repaired software multiple times and its getting annoying. :/
Back
Top Bottom