Search results for query: *

1. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I think its like the more stuff u explored in one world, the more time it takes to save lol but seriously the saving takes like forever. :(
  2. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

@Hayden Atchison The poster needs more details to fix the issues so i think its fine to post the same issue over and over again just to add up how many people are experiencing it :)
  3. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

WOF dont drop items on lava or the stone line bridge u made :D after u defeat wof there will be a box made out of kinda stone and all the loots are on there :) Theres an ice chest to every world but it took me a day to find a blizzard in a bottle lol Im so happy i just made a two mushroom...
  4. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

More than one world can make ur game laggy lol but now im fine cuz i deleted my other world :) this game always makes me sleep past 12am -_- i hate it and i love it at the same time. And this is my first terraria game :D terraria 3ds :)
  5. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I saw this post on miiverse and hes fighting the boss rabbit emergerd!! Is it possible?
  6. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Is it possible to make a minecart track in this game using lead? Cuz my world doesnt have iron :)
  7. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Everytime its raining or night time, the snow biome's background isnt appearing. And this rope bug is annoying me like i only want to put certain amount of rope but its 50/50 that it will put rope max down to the ground -_-
  8. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Dont forget to fix the platform stair using hammer :)
  9. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Add a trap door please :(
  10. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

Can we guys make a group chat on fb for this game or a fb group?
  11. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

You know guys it takes awhile for them to give us the update for this game and why not they also add a little some of 1.3 items like the frozen campfire to make up for these glitches :) Yeah everytime i put my 3ds to sleep mode it always saving the game and idk if thats a good thing ._. Also...
  12. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

oh i remember it now i did that to my two cloud staff, the drop from that sphere to summon BOC. I was checking them both to see whats the difference but everytime i switches to each staff it reduces 1 mana per click lol. And sometimes even tho im just checking the weapon it already says it...
  13. RamLeeSoPretty

I think its bcuz of the super small knock back damage by the pet .
  14. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

The inventory screen :) i usually do it to magic weapons lol i cant remember a specific weapon :) Im staying on a snow biome right now but everytime it turns night, the biome' background switches back to normal biome ._.
  15. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Exactly just click click click the magic weapon on the touch screen lol 1 click = 1 minus mana :) Character selection bug: My other character wears a leaf wing and i can see my new made character also has that wing lol when selecting characters :) And also the rope bug ._.
  16. RamLeeSoPretty

The feeling when i was shocked that i easily killed wall of flesh using bee gun hahaahha so op and it lagged really bad then updated my game to hard mode lol
  17. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Im trying to make a mushroom biome. Is it possible?? And i cant find any tungsten ore and iron ore to my world :(
  18. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Could u guys remove the character glowing feature? :) Please add the favorite item feature and the sunflower buffs and banner buffs :D
  19. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Why cant i make a frozen/blue bonfire?
  20. RamLeeSoPretty

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Oh yeah haha ugh i got the wrong material and its the obsidian stone that i mined in the houses down below the underworld lol thank you :D and i just beat the queen bee :)
Back
Top Bottom