Search results for query: *

1. Sam Coster

A man walks into a bar; and he says ouch, an iron bar. {Reader laughs here}.....

A man walks into a bar; and he says ouch, an iron bar. {Reader laughs here}.....
  2. Sam Coster

Mobile Looking for a comprehensive mage guide

Sure thing, though you could've simply just searched YouTube for the best 1.2.4.1 mage class play through. Gear Spectre set with hood & mask. You will need both hood and mask while playing as the spectre. It is handy to switch between the two as depending on your situation you can either deal...
  3. Sam Coster

Hardmode is too difficult in comparison to pre-hardmode?

I think there are a few requirements, there is a 10% chance that one will randomly spawn each night after the first Demon/Crimson Altar is destroyed in a world, and each will continue to spawn randomly until it is defeated at least once. Anyway if one does spawn and he has no chance on...
  4. Sam Coster

NPCs & Enemies Apocalyptic event

Good idea! Maybe the angel NPC can sell them. Thanks for the advice. ;)
  5. Sam Coster

A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

So what play through will you guys use when you play 1.3.? I'll restart as a mage on expert mode. :)
  6. Sam Coster

There will be a day that members will see that 1.3 is live for console & mobile players, some...

There will be a day that members will see that 1.3 is live for console & mobile players, some day; some day...
  7. Sam Coster

I hate to break it to you but when we get 1.3 for console & mobile we will get the equivalent to 1.3.0.7 not 1.3.4. Console & mobile users won't see 1.3.4 for a while anyways. You'd be waiting some time.
  8. Sam Coster

~A simple Plantera arena setup~

I recommend that rather than describing the arena in words, you take a screenshot of the setup so people can really understand.
  9. Sam Coster

Can anybody else smell what the rock is cooking? :piratesigh:

Can anybody else smell what the rock is cooking? :piratesigh:
  10. Sam Coster

Multiple NPCs' in one house?

Oh that sucks. On mobile and console the 1.2.4 housing glitch still works. Maybe try that? It looks like this... Maybe try this, it might work but not sure.
  11. Sam Coster

I'm not sure but definitely worth a try.
  12. Sam Coster

Unfortunately nobody knows what will happen and we'll just have to wait and see.
  13. Sam Coster

I don't know if you know but there's a house glitch were if you set the house up like this... You can have all the NPC's move into one area. Though you probably aren't looking for anything like this or you already know, but incase you didn't; here ya go.....
  14. Sam Coster

Hardmode is too difficult in comparison to pre-hardmode?

I believe he's having trouble in hard mode which is why he's looking for information. He should make a new world as he suggested which is pre-hardmode and fish their, transfering the crates into his hard mode world.
Back
Top Bottom