Search results for query: *

• Users: Sam Coster
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sam Coster

Casual Who watches Supernatural?

Who watches Supernatural and if so what is your favourite season and character? Mine was either 5 or 11 and Castiel. What about you?
  2. Sam Coster

Favorite forum background

Well the title says it all, which forum background do you use and why? I use the crimson because for me it's the coolest. If you don't know how to change the forum's background, tap on your profile, click, preferences and tap click first option. You should have a bunch of biomes to choose from...
  3. Sam Coster

Is the guide the wall of flesh?

Well now, think about it. Why do we need a guide Voodoo doll to summon the wall of flesh? Why would he guide us if he plans to inevitably kill us. Was it so he could decieve us by manifesting himself as cool NPC who helps? Will we ever know? :)
  4. Sam Coster

Mobile Is the mobile forums dead?

This is not a troll or a thread to cause chaos but honestly there are barely anyone posting on the mobile sub forums. There's usually 1-2 posts a day and there just replies. So for the mobile version, members can't discuss or talk about anything mobile related apart from bumped up posts from 1-3...
  5. Sam Coster

NPCs & Enemies Apocalyptic event

The apocalyptic event is a sixteen wave event which can be completed after the defeat of moon lord giving the player a new type of event to complete giving them a new challenge to conquer. The event can be activated day or night and cannot be cancelled by day cycle's but leaving the game will...
  6. Sam Coster

Mobile What mobile 1.3 needs

Sure, in our heads these ideas are great but let's hope these are included with the 1.3 update. Pipeworks officially stated that they're trying to make the game more like PC, if that's the case, mobile fans need the following. √ Ability to assign NPC's to specify housing √ Ability to hide NPC...
  7. Sam Coster

When will terraria 1.3 come out to mobile?

When is terraria 1.3 coming out for mobile? I can't wait!
  8. Sam Coster

Biomes & Nature A city under water

Have it set in the ocean biome, where you would find a ancient city filled with mobs like skeleton fishermen, scuba divers ect. Also could add new items to the chests, will need to expand the ocean biome a bit.
  9. Sam Coster

NPCs & Enemies Angel npc

The Angel npc would be found in the floating sky island when in hardmode, it could sell weapons, blocks ect.
  10. Sam Coster

Mobile How to install terraria maps!

<Removed by staff due to advertising mobile modding>
  11. Sam Coster

Mobile ★What the best weapon in the game is!★

Now the battle between what the best weapon is has gone on since the release of terraria, satiscally the terra blade is known as the highest based damage weapon in the game.Now this is the mobile version remember, not the pc. Now you may think the terra blade is the best but it's not. In my...
Back
Top Bottom