Search results for query: *

1. ChaoticFlame 多情

Resolved Discolored Arkhalis Hood.

Thanks Leinfors! Insightful as always :)
  2. ChaoticFlame 多情

Resolved Discolored Arkhalis Hood.

This is a rather minor issue, but when I equip the Arkhalis's hood, you can see that there is this weird reddish tinge in place of the white outline. I am not wearing any dyes nor is it a lighting issue. You can see this in the character preview and an in-game snapshot. Same goes with other...
  3. ChaoticFlame 多情

Is it just me, or is the casting sound for the Razorblade Typhoon the same sound used when...

Is it just me, or is the casting sound for the Razorblade Typhoon the same sound used when Jotaro activates Star Platinum? 2:23
  4. ChaoticFlame 多情

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Am I the only one who was most excited for the balance changes in 1.4 and 1.4.1 over new content?
  5. ChaoticFlame 多情

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Waiting intently for "Hello Terraria enthusiasts!"
  6. ChaoticFlame 多情

Baum, sorry if it's a bit overdue but have you retrieved the loot in the desert biome chest yet...

Baum, sorry if it's a bit overdue but have you retrieved the loot in the desert biome chest yet? It has an accessory that is incredibly useful for all classes. It was right above your sunken sea, I highly recommend you use it.
  7. ChaoticFlame 多情

[img] WHO DID THIS

WHO DID THIS
  8. ChaoticFlame 多情

so you truly are invincible

so you truly are invincible
  9. ChaoticFlame 多情

All of us are. Hopefully it meets expectations

All of us are. Hopefully it meets expectations
  10. ChaoticFlame 多情

And of course thank you @Valkyrie Valhalla for your spritework. 'Preciate it sis

And of course thank you @Valkyrie Valhalla for your spritework. 'Preciate it sis
  11. ChaoticFlame 多情

[img] Thanks to @MountainDrew 's mod, I think I found a perfect mount to accompany my vanilla vanity

Thanks to @MountainDrew 's mod, I think I found a perfect mount to accompany my vanilla vanity
  12. ChaoticFlame 多情

[img] Perfection.

Perfection.
  13. ChaoticFlame 多情

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Re-Logic: Now that Expert mode has been normalized by experienced players, we are going to introduce the stupidly hard 'Master Mode' and make everyone else feel like a filthy casual! Normal Mode: Am I a joke to you?
  14. ChaoticFlame 多情

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

Incredibly, incredibly stoked for what seems like a broader variety of vanity customization! I do wish that the rainbow trail isn't the only variant and that we'll see more particle effects
  15. ChaoticFlame 多情

Have you gotten to that point where you absorb so many likes that you start to grow infinitely...

Have you gotten to that point where you absorb so many likes that you start to grow infinitely larger and eventually blot out the sun?
  16. ChaoticFlame 多情

tModLoader The JoostMod

OH BOY MAX STACK MOD HERE I COME
  17. ChaoticFlame 多情

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

I'll start posting here more frequently because there are no major content updates as of late. Here is Hyperion. He is one of my ranged characters. -Hi-Tek Glasses with Martian Dye -Aaron's breastplate with Martian Dye -Jim's Leggings with Martian Dye -Mechanical Glove with Martian Dye -Vortex...
  18. ChaoticFlame 多情

Presuming that you play on mobile, the UI/screen is really cluttered and small, making it...

Presuming that you play on mobile, the UI/screen is really cluttered and small, making it difficult to predict his movements when he is constantly out of your sight. Additionally, that makes it easier for him to hit him vs you hitting him, and thus vampire knives are not going to cut it as they...
  19. ChaoticFlame 多情

[img] Who is this emo, lesbian, pink-haired, antromorphic, bipedal, featherless, avian internet...

Who is this emo, lesbian, pink-haired, antromorphic, bipedal, featherless, avian internet persona that I see before me?
  20. ChaoticFlame 多情

At this point I'm just aimlessly talking to myself.

At this point I'm just aimlessly talking to myself.
Back
Top Bottom