Search results for query: *

1. C

Console & Mobile News: Wii U Release and more!

Hi everyone~:D What do you think about add a " custom world " on psvita?We'll be able to choose wich biome ( like jungle,sub jungle etc ) can find in our world and other stuff. It would help on the RAM issues of psv...or not at all,my knowledge about this,is very low but if our world have less...
  2. C

I did almost 10 hours of play without any problem on psvita since the last update.I tried music...

I did almost 10 hours of play without any problem on psvita since the last update.I tried music and sound on/off,spam of events for 10 in-game days and more, seem that the save crash issue is fixed.I noticed that when i m in the jungle underground there s like a descreased framerate,more than...
  3. C

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I have not got crash since this fix,playing with sounds and music on,spamming events etc.I don t know if i will get crash in the future but i can play without fear finally :D thank you very much to all 505 staff for their work!!
  4. C

That s right but some user got problems trying to log on ps network etc since last ps vita update,go check by yourself:p
  5. C

That s an issue from last ps vita update terraria is innocent now:D I m almost 5 hours playing with sounds and music on,i m summoning frost moon every night and every type of event ( goblin horde etc ) in the day time,no crash while saving at the moment.
  6. C

I updated terraria on psvita 2 hours ago, i did 1 hour of play without get crash while saving...

I updated terraria on psvita 2 hours ago, i did 1 hour of play without get crash while saving with sounds and music on. I will try other settings and report asap.
  7. C

If they can t reproduce crash on their device the only way is to give them our psvita and test on it.It would help to fix this issue...
  8. C

As Nike Leon said i think too that 505 isn t a greedy company.They are working on fix all the issues 100% so just be patient and wait. Better soon than never:p
  9. C

So psvita s terraria use more ram than other game?Because it s the only where i got crash, fortunally i don t get crash since i removed in-game music.This issue has started since "traveling merchant update",maybe it use more ram than before.
  10. C

This happen when you use piggy bank glitch,you would did it by mistake...you are lucky that your game data are still there...
  11. C

Just count how many time you play,20 hours non stop is insane XD
  12. C

Hey guys,long time no see:p I want inform you all that i decided to stop my test about save crash on psvita because i did so much hours ( 30 hours without in-game music,sounds on and autosave off ). I had only one crash while saving in the first 5 hours of my test as i wrote many times before,25...
  13. C

This mean that i am very lucky:p I did 25 hours of test without in-game music,sounds on,autosave off and i had one crash only in the first five hours as i wrote many time before.If in-game music is not related to the save crash,i am really surprised that i had one crash in 25 hours since i...
  14. C

I have only psvita version and i can open crates. Put crates on the hotbar then press " R " for open it. My test update: 20 hours of game done and i had only one crash in the first 5 hours as i wrote before. My game settings are:in-game music off,autosave off.
  15. C

I don t know if music is related to save crash but i can say that i m at 15 hours of game without music and i had only one crash in the first 5 hours.The others 10 hours i did a lot of stuff and i never had crash while saving. I suggest you to keep playing without music and check how many hours...
  16. C

I did 10 hours of play without in-game music since yesterday and i had just one crash while saving,i have auto save always off.As Loki said all try to close in-game music:go in options and set to 0 the music volume.
  17. C

I just said "seem" that reduce crash and yes,i think all see that error code on ps vita when terraria crash
  18. C

Ps vita: Time ago the game freeze when i tried to check the map:i was able to move on icons but the load map was stuck then my data world was corrupted. About crash i can say that i had only one playing 5 hours no stop today.Now i play without use piggy bank and in-game music off,seem that...
  19. C

PS Vita Occasional crash while saving

I m so sad since the new update is live,thanks to this "random" crash that ruin our beloved game on psvita.Yesterday i wrote in an other post that my main world was corrupted but maybe i m wrong.Now i think that my char or both are corrupted and i did some research about this.I found on web...
  20. C

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

So i was playing on psvita for 3 hours without get crash ( saving the game every 10 minutes ),farming truffle worms n duke fishron then my screen freeze when i tried to check the map ( stuck in the load map screen ) i was still able to move on icons but the load map was stuck.I restarted the...
Back
Top Bottom