Search results for query: *

1. MajorMalfunction

PS4 PS5 game crashed, lost Zenith I'd just made

I'd had a chest with all the swords required to make a Zenith, in preparation for this update. I made the Zenith and was running around testing it out. All in all I was in my game for maybe 5 minutes. It crashed and upon reloading the Zenith was gone and reverted back to the Meowmere I'd had...
  2. MajorMalfunction

PS4 Legacy world - fire trap freezes game

For the first time since converting this world I decided to visit my hard mode dungeon farm, in which I made an area full of spike, spear & fire traps to farm for wisps and other goodies. The game froze and had to be shut down via PS button when approaching the dungeon overland or in flying in...
  3. MajorMalfunction

PS4 Crafting & Quick Sort Bugs

I was playing Terraria for the first time in ages last night with a friend in local split screen mode. We started a new world on old characters. I would be able to use crafting stations normally and then for no discernible reason I couldn't craft anymore. I could open the crafting interface but...
  4. MajorMalfunction

PS4 Is there any way to revert game to before the update?

The hotfix that was pushed the other day did not fix any of the issues I am having in-game, especially not the corruption of my storage/main world on conversion. Is there any way that we can revert our game to the version before the 1.07 update?
  5. MajorMalfunction

PS4 Conversion corrupted main storage world

I've been struggling with this the past couple hours and am giving up and going to bed for now. The conversion process of my characters and worlds went fine with no crashing. I'm able to enter some of my worlds on my main character (I haven't had time to test some of them), though every world I...
  6. MajorMalfunction

PS4 PS4 Progressively Worsening Split Screen Crashing Bug

I was in contact with the devs about this last year but they didn't know what was wrong. I'm hoping that posting about the problem again and how it's getting worse, they might have some info this time or let us know if they're working on a fix. I play split screen with my son, sometimes in...
  7. MajorMalfunction

PS4 OFFERED: Hallowed and Corrupt Worlds For Trophy

This Saturday, September 10, at 7 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, I will be opening up my Hallowed world for people to get their Hallowed Be Thy Name trophy. The world will be open promptly at 7 p.m. and will be closing around 7:15 so I can then open up my Crimson corrupted world for the Corruptible...
  8. MajorMalfunction

PS4 Trophy Trading

I'm working on the last trophy I need for the platinum. I am hunting for the last few pets for the pet trophy, would love to trade trophies. Specifically I need the Zephyr Fish, The Bone Key and Baby Grinch's Mischief Whistle. I have a fully Crimson world and a fully Hallow world so people can...
  9. MajorMalfunction

PS4 Actuator Weirdness

I've used actuators many times on doors and things but last night I set up a glowing mushroom farm in the underground jungle by converting it to rows of mud and set it all up with actuators to do an auto-harvest but the actuators aren't making the blocks disappear at all, the mushrooms are being...
  10. MajorMalfunction

PS4 Split Screen Crashes Every Time

When playing Terraria on my PS4 with my son in split screen, every time I leave game, the game crashes (Error CE-34878-0). It does not happen if we are playing in my world with him as the second player. It only happens in his world with me as the second player. The PS4 is my primary, I am the...
  11. MajorMalfunction

PS4 Webslinger Disappeared

My son and I had a chance to play Terraria with the new update last night and he was really upset because his webslinger disappeared from his inventory. We checked every chest in our house and both our inventories and it's gone. I'm assuming this happened because of the update because it was...
Back
Top Bottom