Search results for query: *

• Users: kereke12
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. kereke12

Console Please add server support on the Switch (Xbox One & PS4)

Can you guys please add server support on all consoles, I don’t understand why the mobile version has it and it’s a much weaker version than Switch (Xbox One & PS4). It would be amazing to play servers that you make for your friends or play public servers. Please add them, it would certainly...
  2. kereke12

Resolved [Mobile] I lost my cloud save when deleting the app on my iPhone.

I accidentally deleted the app from my phone and now everything I did is gone forcing me to start over from the beginning including achievements from the game. Any idea why this happened?
  3. kereke12

3DS It Would Be Nice If This Version Of Terraria Had Online.....

I don't understand on why this game on the 3DS version does not online. It has local-player but no online where you can play with your friends (Far Away). If the Wii U version has online. Why doesn't this version have it. -- If any of the devs are reading this please consider putting online for...
  4. kereke12

3DS I Can't Spawn The Abeemination.

Does this version of Terraria have the ability to craft and spawn the "Queen-Bee" through the Abeemination? I have all the main ingredients to make it but nothing showing up. I have a world that doesn't have the Bee Hive and I want to be able to make this and beat the Queen Bee and get the Witch...
  5. kereke12

Xbox 360 Problems With The Minecarts, Not Being Able To Use My Sword (Or anything) While On It

I don't know if this is a bug or not but I'm not able to use my sword or a spell-book while on the Minecart. For example - If I'm on the minecart and I'm fighting "The Eye Of Cthulu" I can't use my sword or a spell-book to beat the boss while on the Minecart. It drops me of the cart....I don't...
Back
Top Bottom