Search results for query: *

• Users: spitket
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. spitket

PC Can I use the Mouse-Scroll as a hotkey?

Good afternoon. I was wondering if I can use the scroll button (Wheel Down-Wheel UP?) as the Jumping hotkey. I tried to set on Mouse controls, but game does not take netiher the w. down or the w. up. When I look Quick acces controls I notice the "Movement in the item bar" buttons (foward and...
  2. spitket

Pixel Art The Astonishing -K4NZ1llA's- Pixel Art :'v

Welcome! "A psychotic concept, waiting from the deepest part of my strange imaginary world, for somebody discover the most craziest ideas that I have created with pixels" Hello People! My name is Psicotrolka, I am a Chilean Spriter, beginning at the pixel art, I created this thread for show my...
  3. spitket

How do download a world on terraria Mac ? :v

I have tried to find "My worlds" but I couldn't :/ Can somebody with a Mac help me? I searched on how to, but nothing :'v Thanks! :lslime::islime::yslime::gslime:
  4. spitket

Pixel Art The astonishing PsiCoTroLka's Pixel Art

This Thread is no longer active. Now I use this: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-astonishing-k4nz1llas-pixel-art-v.45172/ Welcome! "A psychotic concept, waiting from the deepest part of my strange imaginary world, for somebody discover the most craziest ideas that I have...
  5. spitket

Weapons & Equip "The SkyWare" new Items, weapons and armor

What's up Guys?!! The other day I was playing Terraria when I arrived a floating island, and I saw a strange house with strange furniture and a block type called "SkyWare" And then I thought, why not create an SkyWare armor, and why not some SkyWare weapons, SkyWare tems, and more stuff from...
  6. spitket

NPCs & Enemies [NPC] The Blacksmith - new NPC Ideas, Items, and Stuff.

BLACKSMITH INTRODUCTION Hi Terrarians, welcome to my first Thread, I've been thinking about a new a NPC to add to game, i talk about "The Blacksmith", a brave, outlaw, and smart smith who soon is going to move to your home to teach you how to forge, weld, and create awesome weapons and items...
Back
Top Bottom