Search results for query: *

1. Crazy Miner 1283

Mobile Terraria Fixes

My game is crashing constantly, and is unplayable. Can I get a bugfix for it? Please? I'm gonna put in a bug report, but I can't play. Please fix it!
  2. Crazy Miner 1283

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

I found a bug on amazon, where if you use the button to replace your armour with all the slots full (vanity included) than it deletes the armour. I just wasted a full set of shroomite armour. Please fix this!
  3. Crazy Miner 1283

Right now for me it is 2:01 U.S. Central Standard time, Christmas Eve. Lucky.
  4. Crazy Miner 1283

I haven't had that problem, maybe just a coincidence.
  5. Crazy Miner 1283

Good job. You just won life!
  6. Crazy Miner 1283

I don't even have the update with those added in. You are lucky.
  7. Crazy Miner 1283

Amazon needs to approve for the Terraira update, because I really want to make a Minecart system.
  8. Crazy Miner 1283

I have the drop, I got one, but only one, and I've played a while, but then again, I am on amazon.
  9. Crazy Miner 1283

I keep having lots of different sized weapons when I put them in my hotbar. I use amazon and also can't get the update, witch may fix this and a few other things, like the magic mirror glitch, where if you use the magic mirror, than quickly tap a item or weapon, it will use that item or weapon...
  10. Crazy Miner 1283

I think it is just the but that if you use the magic mirror then quickly tap an item, it will do a full circle, (melee) and then use the item.
  11. Crazy Miner 1283

I can't even spawn him, I don't have the net to get bait.
  12. Crazy Miner 1283

I feel ya, I have amazon too.
  13. Crazy Miner 1283

I use amazon, and I take offense to that.
  14. Crazy Miner 1283

I am having problems with my Neptune's Shell, when I swim to the surface of the ocean, my wings work for a split second. I can't figure out why. I am an amazon user, does that have anything to do with it?Sorry it is so dark, but it is over the ocean.
Back
Top Bottom