2. MrOGPringles

Yup you right

Yup you right
  3. MrOGPringles

Subway to me sounds tasty :)

Subway to me sounds tasty :)
  4. MrOGPringles

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Nice big text about the game's glitches, and I totally agree with this :)
  5. MrOGPringles

Look at previous quotes similar to these before you write a reply, but to answer that: It is unknown.
  6. MrOGPringles

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Has this already been said here?: When I try to get in my world the loading progress bar stops then the game crashes.
  7. MrOGPringles

Maybe because mobile screens are way smaller than PC screens, which makes having many buffs on-screen make it hard to see. :confused:
  8. MrOGPringles

That happened to me too but all I did was force close Terraria and kept my data.
  9. MrOGPringles

Yes sir, I will. The device im playing terraria with is a LG G4 and yea I will note anything suspicious :)
  10. MrOGPringles

I have once gotten 3 Band of Starpower's, but then i deleted them due to fear of a corrupted game file and sure I can get a pic, if i can get the drop again.......
  11. MrOGPringles

Some of the weirdest drops I've heard of, and just like @amy.hansenltd i have been getting unusual drops and I have gotten the treasure bags from the hammers once which if you try to open them they will open and spawn 1000+ SLIMES. Basically the result is EXTREEEEEME lag.
  12. MrOGPringles

No they're pretty much useless

No they're pretty much useless
  13. MrOGPringles

Oh ok, so like no more fighting ok?
  14. MrOGPringles

First of all, I do have a arena. Second, I've just solved why I couldn't get most of the drops my brother was stealing. Third, you didn't have to be enraged I know my comment did sound childish.
  15. MrOGPringles

One thing though: IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ALL OF THE FROST MOON DROPS. BECAUSE I USUALLY GET TO WAVE 15+ AND STILL DONT GET MANY OF THESE flippin' DROPS. Wasted 10+ naughty presents so far. Oh yeah, funniest and scariest bug i've seen, SantaNK1 starts flying. And also he starts to be...
  16. MrOGPringles

school so boring anybody agree

school so boring anybody agree
  17. MrOGPringles

If you are prepared to fight Duke Fishron, it is a great way to try to kill the Sleeping Angler. ONE THING THOUGH: The Sleeping Angler MAY take many times of killing him to make him spawn in the beach right. Had that same problem, but that time with Elf Copters and Flockos. :mad:
  18. MrOGPringles

Try fighting a boss that can lunge to you, because APPARENTLY the Sleeping Angler is offscreen in the ocean (where the game ends at) It does not actually spawn me the Angler at the right, they switch sides. My Sleeping Angler before he died was in the right, Sleeping Angler after he died spawned...
  19. MrOGPringles

New bug in the new update: When monsters do contact with the Spider Queen (summoned) she will *poof* disappear, like when you forget where you put the toilet paper
  20. MrOGPringles

Confirmed, they are dropping for me `:):joy: Android LG G4
Back
Top Bottom