Search results for query: *

1. SudoD.Nara

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hi. I'm having issues with playing with my brother using the same ip address. He can't join my hosted server and I can't join his. Is there a way to circumvent this?
  2. SudoD.Nara

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm having the same problem as you.
  3. SudoD.Nara

PC Can't Join My Sister's Game in Multiplayer

Thank you. Once I downgraded from tmodloader 0.9.1 to 0.9.0.3, the same as my sister's, it worked. Thank you for all of your help. You gave me the idea to check which version we were playing on.
  4. SudoD.Nara

Ok. I have the ipv4 address, but I asked my sister and she is using an older version of tmodloader, so that could be why I couldn't connect to her server. I'm going to downgrade my tmod version and see if that fixes the problem.
  5. SudoD.Nara

I'm not sure but that could be the case. We use the same router for wifi so our IP Address may be similar or she might be using the same port.
  6. SudoD.Nara

Thank you. I really appreciate it.
  7. SudoD.Nara

Hi, I've been trying to join my sister's game through steam because she hosted the game, but I can't join the game. The game either loses connection or I get an error message. I have never had this problem until Terraria version 1.3.4. I'll post my computer specifications if that helps. Please...
  8. SudoD.Nara

tModLoader Pie's Vanity Sets (looking for better name)

No problem. I always have fun looking for weird bugs and glitches in games. It can happen to any programmer. Thanks for the fast reply. Terraria forums are truly amazing. :)
  9. SudoD.Nara

Resolved Music Slider for Volume Options is Stuck at 0%! Please help! Thank You :)

Thanks for the insight. I've been messing around with config files and checking if mods from tmodloader are affecting the sound. So far I think I may have pinpointed what has been causing the problem. A certain mod causes the music in game to glitch out and once I disable that mod and reload all...
  10. SudoD.Nara

tModLoader Pie's Vanity Sets (looking for better name)

I found a major bug with v 0.2 of the mod in which the music slider becomes glitched and music no longer loops in game. I have tested the mod by disabling all other mods and checking Pies Vanity Sets to see if this were true. It seems to be the case that Pies Vanity Sets interferes with in game...
  11. SudoD.Nara

Resolved Music Slider for Volume Options is Stuck at 0%! Please help! Thank You :)

Wanna know something else. I checked the volume options in game again with the windowed white bar saying, "Terraria Now with sound." I'm starting to think the developers coded Terraria to actively troll you. The music miraculously comes back when I move the slider to 80%. Go figure. It works...
  12. SudoD.Nara

I've already tried that. The music loops once and then stops again. Looks like Terraria officially hates me. :(
  13. SudoD.Nara

Hi, I'm Sudo. I need some serious help with a problem that appeared while playing a simple run of Terraria. While playing on tmodloader version of Terraria as usual and doing a daily dungeon run, I decided that I was tired and exited to the main menu. I wait for probably 30 seconds and went to...
  14. SudoD.Nara

Just looking to find people to play Terraria with over the summer.

Just looking to find people to play Terraria with over the summer.
  15. SudoD.Nara

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Hey Hiccup, do you think you could provide another download link. The link on the first page isn't working for me. I tried to update the mod on mod browser, but mod browser is under heavy load.
  16. SudoD.Nara

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Could someone please help me with my problem. It completely broke Terraria even after uninstalling. It doesn't have to be the OP, just anyone could help me out.
  17. SudoD.Nara

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Hi, I'm having a major error where I receive the message that my Terraria is either not patched or incompatible, which is definitely not true. Could someone please help me out with this recent issue. My Terraria is from steam btw and a fresh install.
Back
Top Bottom