Search results for query: *

1. LongJohn

Waiting for 1.4 to hit xbox 1 and switch. Love journeys end on mobile. Cheers.

Waiting for 1.4 to hit xbox 1 and switch. Love journeys end on mobile. Cheers.
  2. LongJohn

Console Hello from Pipeworks!

I play Terraria on pc and xbox, the controls on the pc could not be transferred exactly as there are far to many controls to map them all to a controller. I do use my xbox one controller with my pc but I use the keyboard with it as the extra options like, quick mount,buff and health are good...
  3. LongJohn

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

WINDOWS PHONES, would somebody please gives us some idea when this game will work on them.
  4. LongJohn

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

The cloud issue is a pain. I don't even have the option to play online from my xbox one, I can on my 360. But I can't upload anything to cloud from the 360. Please could someone help.
  5. LongJohn

Xbox One Cloud upload problems

I also cant play online on xbox one, when creating or loading a world, it wont let me select the online option.
  6. LongJohn

Xbox One Cloud upload problems

I'm having the same problem with cloud uploads from my 360, but I can't upload characters or worlds. Also when I load a world to play on my xbox one I can't select the online game option, is anybody else having the same problems?
  7. LongJohn

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

When is there an update for the Kindle version, I would really like to be able to tell NPCs which house to live in.
  8. LongJohn

We'll just have to be patient then, oh well, I can still play it on my Xbox /Kindle. Have a good Christmas everyone.
  9. LongJohn

When is there going to be a fix for Windows phones. I'm gutted this doesn't. Work on my Lumia 640 Lte. I have this on Xbox and my Kindle. Its a great game but I feel a bit fed up as I bought a game that does not work. From reviews I've looked at this problem has been going on for at least a...
  10. LongJohn

Still waiting for windows fix

Still waiting for windows fix
  11. LongJohn

When will this be fixed so I can play it on my Lumia 640? I have it on my kindle and it works fine, I have it on my xbox 360 too. Please hurry and fix it for my phone. It doesn't load. Gets through extraction and company logo's then resets. I've had it on my phone for almost a week and it...
Back
Top Bottom