Search results for query: *

1. Terkaza

Other Non binary gender option

You could have stopped at "Don't put it in the game it's too complicated past the initial development stage" instead of being overtly transphobic. I guess I have my answer, I won't reply any further to unsupportive messages.
  2. Terkaza

The point of non binary is that you cannot identify with either male or female. Trans, lesbian etc. affects male or female or non binary people, and sure there would be no point in having them because trans women just choose female from the start for example. Playing Terraria and saying "my...
  3. Terkaza

Woops kinda left this without expecting answers I totally get the work overload thing, and that there aren't enough gendered things in the game to justify it The point isn't to shove enbies into the game, it's so that someone that isn't male or female doesn't have to select male or female...
  4. Terkaza

It would be interesting to be inclusive. I'm not an enby myself but still I think a lot of nb folks playing Terraria would like this option. You might wanna say "it's too hard to add all the sprites and animations in between male and female", but someone has suggested to use Vector Graphics for...
  5. Terkaza

Pokémon BW Wave Bank

Straight to the point, I love pokémon BW and since I have ripped my OST CD I have now made a Terraria Custom Wave Bank with those musics. Obviously, I accept suggestions because I'll be honest there are some of them I'm not sure it was the best choice but the OST isn't infinite and I got pretty...
  6. Terkaza

tModLoader Adding languages as fan translations

Hello I just want to ask a question about the possibility (and if possible, the means) of using tModLoader to add an entire new language. Either a skeleton to do so for any fan translations, or directly a mod to simplify the making of a fan translation. So is it possible?
  7. Terkaza

Game Mechanics Damage category

I surely have the time to do that. Also you can simply say trhat every standard ore or wood weapon deals "normal" damage. It's a really simple "hidden" buff, not a big rework or adding effects. I thought of it as way to multiply the paths to take.
  8. Terkaza

Game Mechanics Damage category

Hi, I've got a really quick suggestion, it's about how damage works. At the moment we have the "amplitude" (a number) and it's type (melee, ranged, magic, summon, throw), the type being used only for modifiers. I thought it was a little too simplistic and it makes you rely too much on the...
  9. Terkaza

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

int ShiniesIndex = tasks.FindIndex(genpass => genpass.Name.Equals("Shinies")); if (ShiniesIndex != -1) { tasks.Insert(ShiniesIndex + 1, new PassLegacy("Example Mod Ores", delegate (GenerationProgress progress) { progress.Message = "Example Mod Ores"...
  10. Terkaza

Map-Adventure The Great Exploration

In fact I just don't KNOW how can you help on the building since I don't even myself what I'm doing to do. But I know exactly how classes HQ are going to be : The Warriors : A castle in the forets biome with a bar for the tavernkeep because yes, the map will include the 1.3.4 old one's army...
  11. Terkaza

Map-Adventure The Great Exploration

so i'm back for another terraria map I'm currently working on it, the introduction and the general gameplay is finished I just need to build several things (33 mother:red:ing biomes) Classes : Warrior : You're a melee fighter with weapons such as spears of boomerangs, you deal more damage than...
  12. Terkaza

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Answer found : on windows 10 if you have 2 graphics cards, you have to launch Tedit with the integrated graphics. I put it here because to find the thread on the binary construct website...
  13. Terkaza

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

I have a problem with TEdit Just a black screen when loading a world, only on my pc with windows 10, it can still analyse it, modify anything, but I just cant see the blocks
  14. Terkaza

Question [QUESTION(S)] Wiring Noob Looking for some answers.

Use a player above sensor under your door, I tested it, if one player enter the zone, the door opens (normal) but if another try to enter (same for 3 4 5) the sensor will not send another message, so the door will stay open.
  15. Terkaza

The boulders are to do a single use system, and I don't know if you can actuate a block in honey...

The boulders are to do a single use system, and I don't know if you can actuate a block in honey (to block the dart after the first use)
  16. Terkaza

I found you ! So here is a screenshot of my "final" version of the boulders cascades : the...

I found you ! So here is a screenshot of my "final" version of the boulders cascades : the system is simple, but it works great ! http://www.mediafire.com/view/1kd8je8u86h6369/20160702175017_1.jpg#
  17. Terkaza

Map-Survival Tiny Terraria World

I think you can start now, I updated it with your recommendations, and I added too the Guide and the Demolitionist at the beginning to help for the EoW, because basically you can beat him only with grenades at the start. Just tell me if anything doesn't work or is unbalanced or missing.
  18. Terkaza

Thanks for your comment, it really helps me ! Just a question, when did you downloaded the map ? I have updated it a lot today, and the updates are focused on the Early-game, with levers and red team blocks etc. It helps me to know where the player is going to be stuck, where are the gameplay...
  19. Terkaza

Hi Terrarians ! You love to play Terraria but a entire world is too long and repetitive and you would like to play a smaller Terraria ? This map is for you ! Tiny Terraria World is a survival map smaller than the "Small" but bigger than the "Micro", the map contains a lot of chests, biomes...
  20. Terkaza

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

While we are on nightingale what's the exact recipe of the hood ? Breastplate and leggins with 3-4 phantom souls or 10-20 steel, and with 30 steel and 8 phantom soul can't craft the hood... Edit : Just realized it costs silk too -.- @Optic snoop dog The motherboard may despawn because your world...
Back
Top Bottom