Search results for query: *

• Users: Terkaza
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Terkaza

Other Non binary gender option

It would be interesting to be inclusive. I'm not an enby myself but still I think a lot of nb folks playing Terraria would like this option. You might wanna say "it's too hard to add all the sprites and animations in between male and female", but someone has suggested to use Vector Graphics for...
  2. Terkaza

Pokémon BW Wave Bank

Straight to the point, I love pokémon BW and since I have ripped my OST CD I have now made a Terraria Custom Wave Bank with those musics. Obviously, I accept suggestions because I'll be honest there are some of them I'm not sure it was the best choice but the OST isn't infinite and I got pretty...
  3. Terkaza

tModLoader Adding languages as fan translations

Hello I just want to ask a question about the possibility (and if possible, the means) of using tModLoader to add an entire new language. Either a skeleton to do so for any fan translations, or directly a mod to simplify the making of a fan translation. So is it possible?
  4. Terkaza

Game Mechanics Damage category

Hi, I've got a really quick suggestion, it's about how damage works. At the moment we have the "amplitude" (a number) and it's type (melee, ranged, magic, summon, throw), the type being used only for modifiers. I thought it was a little too simplistic and it makes you rely too much on the...
  5. Terkaza

Map-Adventure The Great Exploration

so i'm back for another terraria map I'm currently working on it, the introduction and the general gameplay is finished I just need to build several things (33 mother:red:ing biomes) Classes : Warrior : You're a melee fighter with weapons such as spears of boomerangs, you deal more damage than...
  6. Terkaza

Map-Survival Tiny Terraria World

Hi Terrarians ! You love to play Terraria but a entire world is too long and repetitive and you would like to play a smaller Terraria ? This map is for you ! Tiny Terraria World is a survival map smaller than the "Small" but bigger than the "Micro", the map contains a lot of chests, biomes...
  7. Terkaza

Map-Survival Tiny Terraria World

Hey ! So the map is "in-progress", but basically I finished it, just before post it I need someone to test it because I can't know where will be the problems. The map is technically completed but I will certainly add more as you wish if you find the map is too fast or too easy. There is just one...
Back
Top Bottom