Search results for query: *

1. Doctor Moonbad

tModLoader D-MODE: A lightweight RPG Mod

Hello yet again everyone, DMode has been finally updated to version 0.665 after about 6 months without any changes. I did a quick fix on the minus infinity armor bug.
  2. Doctor Moonbad

tModLoader Modular, a Tinker's Construct-ish mod for Terraria

Hello everyone, It's been some time. I've updated the mod link to make sure every addition is live. I'll put it in the Mod Browser soon, but I'm still wating for TModLoader to reach Terraria 1.4, that said, I hope you all have been well.
  3. Doctor Moonbad

Hello everyone. As D-Mode has already everything I wanted it to contain, except multiplayer compatibility, I uploaded the source code to this page, together with all the resources: you can now learn how to mod with those files. I hope you guys had a lot of fun playing it as I did coding it.
  4. Doctor Moonbad

tModLoader [Remake] The Legend of Grazodia

Version v0.0.50 is out. Remember to download through mega if you do not want to see any ads.
  5. Doctor Moonbad

Hello everyone, it has been some time right? A new version for Grazodia is coming up soon, and this time, more "mechanical megical weapons" will be added:
  6. Doctor Moonbad

Hi everyone. Modular 0.0.23 is now available. This new version added the Item Namer to the mod. The links on Patreon and here on the forums have been updated.
  7. Doctor Moonbad

Hello everyone! I've made a new video explaning how Modular works. Also, a new version is comming soon, so stay sharp!
  8. Doctor Moonbad

When they are present inside your inventory, they all increase your damage at the expense of your maximum HP. The bonuses are quite subtle.
  9. Doctor Moonbad

The mod has been updated and everything should be working now.
  10. Doctor Moonbad

As I promised, the new version, v0.0.36, is out! As always, you can either download through Mega or my Patreon, although as you might know, downloading from Patreon helps me a bunch. Have fun!
  11. Doctor Moonbad

Hello again everyone. I'm here to say that Modular 0.0.21 is already out! Remember to download from my Patreon if you want to support my work.
  12. Doctor Moonbad

Hello again everyone. I'm here to say that a new version is coming soon. There a couple of advanced swords, including one of the early powerful ones, as well as a bunch of new crafting materials, a new crafting station and some accessories.
  13. Doctor Moonbad

Hello everyone. The new version (0.0.14) is now available to be downloaded on my Patreon, go there if you want to test the new additions.
  14. Doctor Moonbad

A new version of Grazodia will be released soon! This next update will add 1 new enemy, 1 new accessory, and a bunch of new swords, magic weapons and crafting materials.
  15. Doctor Moonbad

Hi everyone. Modular 0.0.16 is already available to download. If you like the mod and want to see more come out of it, please consider downloading it from my Patreon, it really helps me when you do that.
  16. Doctor Moonbad

Yes, everything is being remade and rebalanced, or even repurposed.
  17. Doctor Moonbad

Dirt Blade II palette is derived from the Dirt Essence Spark, that's why it has a different look to it. As for your question, yes, all items that existed in the original Grazodia will also be in this remake as well, although a lot of their characteristics may change.
  18. Doctor Moonbad

Hello again everyone. The thread has been updated with my Patreon page, if you like any of my mods or future projects please consider subscribing. I'm also making other 2 mods: Modular and The Legend of Grazodia. You can take a look a them on the following pages: Modular: - tModLoader -...
  19. Doctor Moonbad

Hey everyone, do you remember Grazodia? Well, if you don't that's not a problem, you are welcome here too, so, Hi, I'm Doctor Moonbad, and I'm not really a doctor. Grazodia was the first mod I tried to make a long time ago, when my English was really bad and my Pixel Skills were worse than my...
  20. Doctor Moonbad

Hey everyone, the download links are now available on my Patreon page. That way you don't need to join my Discord Server, so, go there if you want to give it a try. Don't forget that you will be downloading the TMOD file.
Back
Top Bottom