Search results for query: *

1. Calamituff

Wavebank I replaced all of Terraria's sounds + the soundtrack!

OK I put the source code for ModName.cs on pastebin. How to replace Calamity Music - Pastebin.com That's all the code you need I'm pretty sure, except for adding 'modReferences = CalamityMod' to build.txt. (oh and I updated Part 1 so that it has all the code in it instead of needing all 3 parts)
  2. Calamituff

If I'm not mistaken then extracting the mod using tModloader's built in extract feature should give you the source code, I don't remember not allowing it.
  3. Calamituff

It took quite a bit of programming, help from the tMod discord and being bullied by the tMod Discord, but basically, it's mostly stored in ModName.cs and uses checks to see when Calamity NPCs are alive to play the music. Yharon and SCal's phases were more tricky to do
  4. Calamituff

Hey, the sequel came out and it's on the Mod Browser! Here's the OST:
  5. Calamituff

Updated to Version 1.1 Changes: Replaced the troublesome Corrupt SIMP sound with SHPLIT (replaced NPCKilled9)
  6. Calamituff

Update: guess what I learned to do
  7. Calamituff

Updated the page with a link to the OST now!
  8. Calamituff

Just wanted to get a group of people and play

bruh what tf is happening to the server
  9. Calamituff

Did you send to the right person? My friend code on Steam is 229990905, and I'm not being alerted of anything
  10. Calamituff

My steam is CLOWNPISS, if you'd be interested in playing with me
  11. Calamituff

Okay, I added a video now, hopefully that gives you an idea of what you're in for ;)
  12. Calamituff

Wavebank Touhou Wavebank for 1.4

Yeees, this is what I’m talking about!
  13. Calamituff

Yes, That will be coming soon, I’ll have a video on YouTube, and link it here.
  14. Calamituff

Yep, I replaced EVERY SINGLE SOUND in Terraria + The Music with my voice and my friend's. If you want, you could just have the music or the sounds. WARNING: PROFANITY INCLUDED FEATURES - Every single sound replaced with my own sounds - Custom music performed by me, my brother and M.C Boy -...
  15. Calamituff

Hello!

I'm Calamituff, been playing Terraria for years and recently finished a project: Replace all of Terraria's sounds with my own sounds. I hope to get the download on the forums for you all!
  16. Calamituff

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Thank you, now it make so much sense.
  17. Calamituff

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Right, what the hell is this? error CS0019: Operator '&&' cannot be applied to operands of type 'Rain[]' and 'bool' error CS0019: Operator '&&' cannot be applied to operands of type 'bool' and 'Rain[]' error CS0019: Operator '==' cannot be applied to operands of type 'Rain[]' and 'bool' error...
  18. Calamituff

Bugs I have experienced since the 1.2.4 update to mobile

The message for Santa Claus arriving is 'the Santa Claus has arrived!'
  19. Calamituff

Pick Axe Wants to be fishing pole in world named exo or exp

That happened to my Drax once. Then soon after Butterflies spawned whenever I placed a block.
Back
Top Bottom