1. Gotcha!

Thanks a lot! <3

Thanks a lot! <3
  2. Gotcha!

👻

👻
  3. Gotcha!

Terraria Minifigure Preorders Now Open!

It's something I guess. Tripped over this bit though: "The only exception is the Rare Chaser Figure - for this set, that is the Gold Goldfish - though anyone purchasing the set of 12 does have a 1/3 chance that their Goldfish will be Gold!" Not sure if I read over it last time or if this was...
  4. Gotcha!

Terraria Minifigure Preorders Now Open!

About time! :merchantgrin: I really love these, and have to say that it's VERY good that you can buy them all in one go, since just buying one and hoping to get the one you want is nonsense. I see this with other mini figures brands as well, and I simply don't buy them. In this case you could...
  5. Gotcha!

What Was the Best Terraria Update?

1.2 I guess, due to the ridiculous amount of new content, although I've never played versions before that. I got spoiled right off the bat.
  6. Gotcha!

What is the worst terraria update?

Calling my condo a prison... you poor fellow. They all have a living room, bedroom, separate bathroom, a big glass-protected balcony (all modeled according to who lives there), two swimming areas on another floor, two parks on the top floor, floors where they can admire every full armour in the...
  7. Gotcha!

What is the worst terraria update?

The one that introduced Happiness. It made me rather sour that Red torpedoed my huge condos after 10 years of play time (my biggest condo is on a 2013 map), having NPCs sulk about while overcharging me for their stuff. If people want to express their creativity through building huge structures...
  8. Gotcha!

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Man, it's always rough to see someone go, way before their time. :merchantcry: I didn't really know you; how can you really know someone on the internet, but that didn't change being utterly shocked when I eyed the topic title. After all, I've been around in here for many years and we...
  9. Gotcha!

Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

Unfortunately these worlds are a bit screwed up to be making a new permanent home on, but even so, thanks for the heads up. :merchanthappy:
  10. Gotcha!

I haven't touched the game in a long while now, actually (even though I have at least 2 more characters than I have in my signature: Ran a server with friends a few times). The happiness update kinda ruined it for me though. I feel it invalidated some of my maps/my condos, and I lost interest. I...
  11. Gotcha!

Very nice, you still got it. 👍
  12. Gotcha!

Thanks, kind stranger!:merchantgrin:

Thanks, kind stranger!:merchantgrin:
  13. Gotcha!

CANT FIND JUNGLE TEMPLE

Wish they weren't. People quoting me on a 3-year old post, disturbing my slumber, while the answer remains the same: Keep exploring, thoroughly, not half-arsed.
  14. Gotcha!

Always has been Gotcha! 👍

Always has been Gotcha! 👍
  15. Gotcha!

Well, that's not creepy at all! 😅

Well, that's not creepy at all! 😅
  16. Gotcha!

Console NPC Happiness Ruined the Game

To have people discover how comfortable the pylon system is it'd have been enough to just not increase prices, since the pylons are a reward on their own. People who want to teleport around in easy mode have the choice to create multiple towns, while people that don't find that aspect important...
  17. Gotcha!

The thing is: There was no happiness system in Terraria for many years. I started playing the game in 2012, and still have active maps that date back to 2013. On one of those maps I have a ridiculously luxurious and roomy condo for all people, it has been expanded and improved over many years (I...
  18. Gotcha!

Can't agree more. The only thing they'd have to do is remove the penalties, and keep the bonuses intact. That way you're at least not penalized for making apartment buildings or wanting to play on pre-1.4 maps. *still a bit salty about several of my maps now being penalized even though they live...
  19. Gotcha!

*crickets chirping* *wind blowing* *tumbleweed rolling by*

*crickets chirping* *wind blowing* *tumbleweed rolling by*
  20. Gotcha!

Is there a mod that disable the beam of light and evil when you beat the wall of flesh

Whoops, I missed that your post was in the modding section. Yeap, never mind that idea then.
Back
Top Bottom