Search results for query: *

1. Chasm Guardian

OOC The Island - OOC

You could implement a strengths and weaknesses part of the CS, so that each character would be balanced. Maybe like four strengths and three weaknesses (that are both personality and physical based) along with a Fatal Flaw.
  2. Chasm Guardian

Goodbye, Blue. I'll certainly miss your presence.

Goodbye, Blue. I'll certainly miss your presence.
  3. Chasm Guardian

The Last Post Wins!

Objection.
  4. Chasm Guardian

The Last Post Wins!

Uhhh...... Not my fault you used Google Translate And somehow copied more than needed. Let me enlighten you
  5. Chasm Guardian

The Last Post Wins!

I am obligated to say no to that title. I have no heart. My mission is clear and simple Such formality is unneeded And would be thoroughly wasted.
  6. Chasm Guardian

The Last Post Wins!

Nuapurista kuulu se polokan tahti Jalakani pohjii kutkutti Ievan äiti se tyttöösä vahti Vaan kyllähän Ieva sen jutkutti, Sillä ei meitä silloin kiellot haittaa Kun myö tanssimme laiasta laitaan Salivili hipput tupput täppyt Äppyt tipput hilijalleen Ievan suu oli vehnäsellä Ko immeiset onnee...
  7. Chasm Guardian

The Last Post Wins!

Sounds quite ominous. I think I will pass on whatever this is.
  8. Chasm Guardian

The Last Post Wins!

... completely and utterly confused.
  9. Chasm Guardian

The Last Post Wins!

Good question. "Whom'st'd've" Something that for some reason exists in modern English But is the sin of all. Good question indeed. But that implies that someone is here. I consider myself not.
  10. Chasm Guardian

The Last Post Wins!

Knock knock, who's there Not my laughter I am drowning Falling faster Racing on the tracks the answer Just another shattered flower
  11. Chasm Guardian

OOC The Island - OOC

I'm on board, ready to roll.
  12. Chasm Guardian

OOC The Island - OOC

It feels quiet...
  13. Chasm Guardian

OOC The Island - OOC

You didn't steal Charmander's processing card, did you?
  14. Chasm Guardian

IC The Island

Francis chuckled as he realized that he couldn't answer such a simple question. "Well..." Francis said, uncharacteristically unconfident, "I really don't know. I suppose I'm a wanderer. Now that I think about it, I haven't been in one place for quite a while since..." Francis stopped speaking...
  15. Chasm Guardian

OOC The Island - OOC

Welcome back, my dude.
  16. Chasm Guardian

IC The Island

Francis' smile faltered for a quick moment from the woman's obviously wary glance, but he did his best to recover as quickly as possible. "Those people?" Francis asked, gesturing to the group, "They're... I dunno. I met them at a farm half a day's travel back there. They sound like vigilantes...
  17. Chasm Guardian

OOC The Island - OOC

Damn. I'll do it later.
  18. Chasm Guardian

IC The Island

Francis froze, staring at the gunslinger in surprise, unsure how to act upon the sudden re-encounter. He decided to force himself to relax: there wasn't any risk visible yet. But he'd keep an eye out since the gunslinger did threaten to shoot him when they parted ways. Slouched over and with an...
  19. Chasm Guardian

OOC The Island - OOC

Oh jeez. This is going to be too much of an opportunity to pass up. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to test how accurate Zack's word is.
  20. Chasm Guardian

IC The Island

There wasn't any reason for Francis to interrupt the gentleman or gentlewoman's day by initiating a purely pointless conversation with them. It'd ruin their day if they were much more introverted than Francis. However, Francis did have the plan to get the most out of life, despite his somewhat...
Back
Top Bottom