Search results for query: *

1. Matthew Devenish

Console What are your thoughts on Console 1.3 so far?

I don't think anyone has a guide on that. I just went into a new 1.3 world, looted everything that I could and then gathered accessories and weapons from there. The Solar Eruption and Daybreak are so overpowered in this update XD
  2. Matthew Devenish

How are you?

How are you?
  3. Matthew Devenish

Console What are your thoughts on Console 1.3 so far?

So this probably applies to PS4 players more than it does XBONE, but oh well. Anyway, title says it all. What are your thoughts and opinions on 1.3 so far? For us it's a completely new experience, even though it's been out on PC for a while. There's so much that's been changed since the...
  4. Matthew Devenish

Hey.

Hey.
  5. Matthew Devenish

PC Functional Hoik House

Holy crap! That is really cool!. Question however, how are you supposed to get down from the top floor? There isn't a switch because there's no need to reset the up hoik, but then again there doesn't appear to be a way to get down :/
  6. Matthew Devenish

Console is this a good idea. Create one major world and farm others for starting

Actually, Truffle Worms can be found in Mushroom Biomes in the Underground layer, but they just spawn more in the Cavern layer.
  7. Matthew Devenish

PS3 URGENT need help with water duplication

set up a inlet pump at the bottom of the area, and then an outlet pump in a small basin above it. As long as there is block on both sides of it, over time, it will duplicate Whoops almost to forgot to mention this. Connect it to a 1-second-timer for it to work :D
  8. Matthew Devenish

Console The Fire Feather

Depending on how far in the game you are, you can do one thing: :- Unless you're playing a specific class playthrough, get a summoner set, and then sit in a box on a flattened piece of Hell.
  9. Matthew Devenish

NPCs & Enemies New Dungeon Mob- 'The Lich'

Well I'll get started. Thanks for the clarification :D
  10. Matthew Devenish

NPCs & Enemies The Artificial Brain (Mechanical Brain of Cthulhu)

Although the brain does need a mech revamp, I think that is too close to the original BOC, and it copies components from the Destroyer. Also, an enemy with 50/70 defence, has a damage reduction rate of 25/35 I believe, meaning that a lot of attacks will only do 1-2 damage at this stage of...
  11. Matthew Devenish

NPCs & Enemies New Dungeon Mob- 'The Lich'

For his summoned minions to have a -50% drop rate, they would basically have to be copy-pasted as a new enemy (with the same name), but with the drop rates lowered Also, if you want it sprited, I could have a go, but I have no idea what he's even supposed to look like... The health and defence...
  12. Matthew Devenish

Video Oxygen-Challenged Terrarian (1.3.1)

He means that if you're worried about the proximity of the biomes, saying that if say, you had a hallow pond next to a mushroom pond, the hallow would take priority for fishing drops.
  13. Matthew Devenish

PC AFK Pinky Farming?

OK was just trawling the wiki, and apparently Slime Rain can occur without the criteria normally needed, and also has a 15% more chance of spawning...
  14. Matthew Devenish

Question [Question] Do placed walls in the sky stop harpy spawns?

Well the wiki doesn't seem to say anything about it, but the way that they spawn (at least how I think they spawn) would mean covering up a large section of sky. Wyverns have the Worm AI so I'm pretty sure that they'll have to be dealt with a seperate to the harpys. Blocking off the top and...
  15. Matthew Devenish

Play Station Network Usernames

PSN: puzzle_maniac I'll add pretty much everyone :kingslime:
  16. Matthew Devenish

PS4 Looking for players

I would but I'm currently suspended from school and banned from PS4. You can add me though, my PSN gamertag is puzzle_maniac
  17. Matthew Devenish

PC How to: Get into the the Jungle Temple using only wood - No key needed - Pre-hardmode (Glitch)

Yeah this is called hoiking. ZeroGravitas already has several videos featuring this glitch. But thanks for the video embed. I started watching some Alltime10s afterwards...
  18. Matthew Devenish

Xbox 360 Palm Trees wont grow?

The block on top of the roof is hay. Change your system date to halloween, go to a merchant, buy a sickle, and then cut the grass with it
  19. Matthew Devenish

PC AFK Pinky Farming?

I noticed that when I first started building AFK event farms, but I was never sure, and although I love wiring and pushing the game to it's capabilities, but I'm not so much into the stuff that has to do with how the game works...
Back
Top Bottom