Search results for query: *

1. Matthew Devenish

Console What are your thoughts on Console 1.3 so far?

So this probably applies to PS4 players more than it does XBONE, but oh well. Anyway, title says it all. What are your thoughts and opinions on 1.3 so far? For us it's a completely new experience, even though it's been out on PC for a while. There's so much that's been changed since the...
  2. Matthew Devenish

New Terraria Community App!

The Amino app service has recently created the app called Community Amino. Download this app on mobile, go the video games section and join the Terraria community. You can do whatever you want there and it's completely free. All players can join, from PC to console to mobile. Make sure to join :D
  3. Matthew Devenish

Console What Does Your Character Look Like?

The new update brought the feature of being able to see accessories on your character, and also dye those accessories. I decided to draw my character. Here it is :D
  4. Matthew Devenish

Console We Need More Console Activity!

Terraria has been available on console since March 26 2013. The forums have been around since about the time PC Terraria came out. Despite these factors, the console sub-foum is hardly ever active, whether it's the guides section, the general talk sections, or console players on the T-MEC...
  5. Matthew Devenish

Console Ultra Hardcore Terraria Challenge!

OK I've played a lot of Terraria meaning I've done a lot of challenges. So I have one for all the elite players out there. RULES: -Can't use Copper Pickaxe (you'll find a way to mine stuff) -Can't use Copper Shortsword (like that ever bothered anyone) -Your home has to be either in the sky, in...
  6. Matthew Devenish

Console Console Terraria 1.3: Discuss

Well, despite the fact that Console Terrarians now have the full 1.2.4 update, there are already people ranting constantly because they don't have the 1.3 update and won't have it anytime soon. I'm not saying I agree with the time it takes for the update (believe me), but I don't want to cause...
  7. Matthew Devenish

PS4 Suggestions for 100% world?

Well, being the experienced player I am, and having played Terraria since 1.0, I got Terraria on PS4 at the end of 2014. I since then have completed about 20 playthroughs, ranging from speedruns, to challenges, to just being bored. My main character has migrated through 2 different worlds (when...
  8. Matthew Devenish

Console Favourite Boss?

Title says it all. Personally my favourite is the Eye Of Cthulhu
  9. Matthew Devenish

Expert Mode EOC Set-Up?

I just wanna know if this is any good? /home/matt/Pictures/Screenshot from 2015-12-29 19:02:12.png
  10. Matthew Devenish

PS4 VOODOO DEMONS!! Y U NO SPAWN!

Every goddamn time, I go to hell, battle potion on, blood moon on. Spend 3 bloody hours there, and still no Voodoo demon. All I want is the stupid Warrior Emblem and it's not giving it to me. If you have any tips on getting the WOF to drop the warrior emblem, and getting the Voodoo Demons to...
  11. Matthew Devenish

Console Official Terraria Console Challenge List!

Lots of people have completed Terraria, and need a challenge. So, I'm compiling a list of challenges, and you can interact and suggest challenges below. Ranger Challenge: [completed] This challenge consists of only using ranged weapons. Ranged weapons say x ranged damage. Warrior Challenge...
  12. Matthew Devenish

Console Hello TCF!

Well hi! My name is The_Blocky_Gamer. If you couldn't tell, I play Terraria. Anyways, I've already made a few posts and all, but I forgot about this section... So hi I guess...? PSN - puzzle_maniac Email - [email protected] Video Game Amino - The_Blocky_Gamer I mostly play PS4 Terraria, and...
  13. Matthew Devenish

Simple Hardmode Boss and Event Set-Ups

I have completely Shrek'd Terraria. I've killed most of the Pre-Hardmode bosses on the first night, got most of the items, all the pets, and I've killed all bosses at the same time. So, I've devoted my time on Terraria to making autofarms, giveaways, and helping others. So, because for new...
  14. Matthew Devenish

NPCs & Enemies Angler Grandfather NPC

Always Selling: Apprentice Bait - 5 Silver Journeyman Bait - 15 Silver Master *pause* Bait - 25 Silver Blood Moons Only: Fishron Tusk - 10 Gold Also, from crates in Hardmode: Golden Fishing Line - Wooden Crate 1%, Iron Crate 2% Golden Crate 5% Fishron Tusk + Golden Fishing Line (At...
  15. Matthew Devenish

Console How To Kill The Golem In Pre-Hardmode (No Temple Key Needed!)

Let's just suggest that you have Molten Armour, you're pre-Hardmode, and you can't kill The Wall Of Flesh no matter how hard you try. Well, now you can get items, that will make you GOD!(until Hardmode...) First off, you will need a mechanic NPC. Buy the following things: 1 Wrench (any colour)...
  16. Matthew Devenish

PS Vita World Corruption, Save Problems And Other Issues...

Hi. I am a player of the PS4 and PS Vita version of Terraria. Whenever I play Terraria on my PS Vita, I often have the following issues. -Randomly after I exit a world, and then go back in (eg. had to stop playing for dinner) occasionally my world will corrupt, and the only message that will...
  17. Matthew Devenish

Console Bugs I Have Noticed In Terraria 1.2.4 For Console

I have absolutely loved the new update for console, but as with every game and update there are bugs. I would therefore like to make the following bugs aware to the community, and furthermore Re-Logic and/or 505 Games. 1. Fishron Wings don't have their normal flight speed, and walking...
  18. Matthew Devenish

Console Ocram Tips And Guide

The best advice I can provide, is that a piercing weapon mixed with a Megashark and Adamantite, is all you need if you are a least decent with mobility. My Set Up: Armour and Accesories: -Adamantite Armour, using Melee helmet (Hallowed can be used on the safe side of things). -Wings (Best...
Back
Top Bottom