Search results for query: *

1. P

Weapons & Equip Lunatic Cultist Drops

A rapid chain gun,crystal bullets, and the Charm could get 160 Dps on the dungeon guardian (let's stop arguing and do the role play)
  2. P

Adds more projectiles kinda like the sniper rifle vs the tactical shotgun
  3. P

I mean kinda like crystal bullet doubble
  4. P

Thought It did base damage plus it would still double atack damage Also what about traps %:p
  5. P

Useing this on the dungeon guardian would be op
  6. P

Biomes & Nature The Outback: An Alternate Underworld

I know I got the highest ranking on ninjakiwi.com for a couple days :p
  7. P

Biomes & Nature The Outback: An Alternate Underworld

If this is not related to this I will feel stooped http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Tower-Defense/Bloons-Tower-Defense-5.html
  8. P

Weapons & Equip More Early Mode Weapon Diversity!

These are all okay but I think the mageic triangle could be switched to the first prisem First prisem |-------------------------------------| |insert good sprite here| |______________________| Crafted with 1 lead or iron, 5 glass, 10 wood 1 damage No knockback 15 use time 2 mana Perces...
  9. P

Weapons & Equip [Mount] More Minecarts

Like it and it is awesome though this is 1.2.4 or whatever I always wanted a better mine cart One thing This needs to be called the pinecart not the pine mine cart Edit: why is this getting so many likes
  10. P

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Tree Dungeons

Why do you not lIke that it is spawned in adition to it If it was one or the other there would have to be new nights edge and shadow key obtaining Not to mention the post plantera dungeon
  11. P

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Tree Dungeons

No it is spawned in adition I think
  12. P

Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

Probably just spending to much time on the computer versions
  13. P

Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

Um what about Samsung (are not getting the fishing update either ) So,far I have only found It on iPad and Iphone I'm looking forward to it because I like fishing on the computer.
  14. P

Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

#got1chestfullinoneexpernmodebloodmoon
  15. P

Weapons & Equip (Complete) Post-Plantera Armor Sets... A Trinity of Trinities

I just mean like how the Beatles swirl arundel you what motion would they do We'll not op but nice
  16. P

Weapons & Equip Pirate's Deck

Yah I just checked and it is him. AND YES WE ARE OFF TOPIC. (but that's a story for another time...)
  17. P

I thought it was @SzGamer227 for some resonance *goes through all posts*

I thought it was @SzGamer227 for some resonance *goes through all posts*
  18. P

Just to say did you write the luck class

Just to say did you write the luck class
  19. P

Story The Lamentation of the Moon Lord

Awesome Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome I like allot
  20. P

Game Mechanics Allowing music boxes to play in vanity slots

I know but they should have there own (like hooks) because I use it as storage for non used aceesoris Wouldn't you insted go THAT'S THE POINT :p Maby it's just prefrence
Back
Top Bottom