Search results for query: *

• Users: Clancy117
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Clancy117

Xbox One Can't transfer Terraria map.

Ok so I had a save on my 360 ready for transfer. My character transferred ok but I realized when I transferred my map that it was an older version without the minecart rail system so I went back on my 360 and re-uploaded the character and map but when I got back on my Xbox one and deleted my...
  2. Clancy117

Weapons & Equip Laser sight accessory.

Pretty simple addition I've had on my mind for a few weeks. When a player holding a gun with this accessory equipped aims to shoot, a little red dot appears on the spot of whatever shootable thing they point it at. Basically a handy little aiming accessory for players who prefer to play ranger...
  3. Clancy117

Name That Refrence!

I've been thinking about starting this one for a while now but now it`s time that it finally happend. So here's how it goes: First, A person posts a refrence to someone or something, (I can be posted in any form , (whether A simple quote or a GIF), then the other players have to answer where the...
  4. Clancy117

Console Workaround for Mount slot with quick use button.

Ok so, thanks to the 1.2.4 update, the Console version now has Mounts as well. I find it slightly inconvinent that every time I need to use a Mount that I have to put the summoner in my inventory bar and activate it manually rather than just push one button like the PC players have with their...
  5. Clancy117

Xbox 360 Looking for some Helpers

I make most of my Terraria maps solo but somtimes I could use a hand. My internet sucks so you`ll probably only be able to join occasionally. My Gamertag is LITERALLY exactly the same as my profile name here so just type it as you see it here. Also, I`m a loyal Halo/Bungie/343 Industries fan so...
Back
Top Bottom