Search results for query: *

1. Reverend_Killjoy

Weapons & Equip Weapons

Melee players have the Zenith and it's so OP'd, but why stop there? An OP'd gun, magic spell, and summon would be nice too.
  2. Reverend_Killjoy

Blocks & Decoration Statues

Personally I love the variety of statues in the game, however, it's quite frustrating when certain statues only face in one direction. It would be super awesome if we could place them facing the opposite direction like we can with chairs. I can't be the only person that thinks so.
  3. Reverend_Killjoy

Some questions...

Hey all. I finally got around to installing Terraria recently and I gotta say, 1.4 is a blast so far. That being said, this thread is me asking everyone in the Terraria community for info regarding various aspects of the game. My burning curiosities are as follows: 1. Are ideas still able to be...
  4. Reverend_Killjoy

PS4 Looking for people

If anyone wants to play, I'm Corn_Portal87 on PSN.
  5. Reverend_Killjoy

PS4 Visual Bug

Upon reaching the Underworld, I find that I can only dig to a certain point before the last image on the screen freezes. Basically, once past the "bug line", whatever was last on the screen freezes there. I'm still able to move around, jump, fly, use the action command, etc, and if I happen to...
  6. Reverend_Killjoy

Introductions are in order...

Hi there, Reverend Killjoy here. Hope everyone is well. I'm new here, but pretty knowledgeable about Terraria. If you have any questions, please ask, I will be sure to help and if I don't know the answer, I will search my :red: off to find out. Besides that, I have a simple request, if someone...
  7. Reverend_Killjoy

Mobile Easy Duke Fishron Guide (for beginners)

Having trouble with the pig-faced menace? Well, here's your solution. This guide is for distribution wherever you please, just be sure to let me know and don't forget credit. As you know, Fishron is a pretty challenging fight if you're not geared up properly. The first thing you want to do is...
Back
Top Bottom