Search results for query: *

• Users: ThePally
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ThePally

Hidden room idea?

I am making no assumptions about the viability of this idea, but I would like some opinions. On the front page there is this picture of a big beautiful mansion. I liked it, but thought it was a bummer that the entire roof area is just a waste of space to make it look somewhat 3D, but that gave...
  2. ThePally

Game Mechanics Option to lock characters to worlds.

Just for making genuine runs possible to enforce/keep people from taking stuff from other worlds. We have Hardcore characters, even though we could just choose to delete characters on death, so why not?
  3. ThePally

Am I crazy or the only one who hears this? (Golems and Quelaag)

The granite golems do make some interesting noises, don't they? Quite unique. Now I've recently started playing Dark Souls, and fought the boss "Quelaag" a bunch of times and during that I noticed that at the beginning of the boss introduction cutscene(kinda NSFW) Quelaag's spider makes some...
  4. ThePally

PC This RNG isn't funny anymore.

The droprates according to the wiki seem pretty fair at first, but when you actually play and look for specific items the drop rates are either vastly inaccurate or the RNG is completely broken. A long time ago I found that I already have most Hardmode dungeon loot and for fun went to get the...
  5. ThePally

PC Mechanics exclude Hardcore mode. (More Medusa ranting)

I'm not playing hardcore, I'm just really trying hard not to die and while there are some enemies that can get dangerous in hardmode these two things just really Golden Shower me off. 1. Explosive traps. You don't see them coming, you cannot escape them. Pre-hardmode they will simply kill you...
Back
Top Bottom