Search results for query: *

• Users: Surveyor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Surveyor

Senpai Tree

For all those who were not noticed by their senpai(s). The poster below you will be your senpai! Except it isn't because you'll never get notice by your senpai! Comfort your senpai's senpai senpai, senpai. ... May the senpai tree bloom in prosperity!
  2. Surveyor

Type Your Heart Out (The Game)

Title doesn't say it all. Type something for the sake of typing it. You can give your reason or explanation if want to too. The person below you can also comment on what you've just typed. It's optional. Pls don't type anything too evil or I'll come and get your eyeballs Note: This is not a...
  3. Surveyor

Items Moar Food Now!

More food related items in Terraria because why the :redspin:not. Fruit - Obtained from trees like acorns. Not all trees will have fruits due to the species. Maybe 1 in 5 trees will bear fruits. Some example of fruits can be, (Angelic) Pear for Hallow Trees (Flesh/ Meat/ Blood)...
  4. Surveyor

Game Mechanics Journal/Bestiary

Like most of my suggestions, just another something extra. When a new character is spawn they'll have three default items in their inventor. Copper Shortsword, Copper Pickaxe and Copper Axe. Maybe it's time to give new characters more items. I suggest a special item called the Journal. A...
  5. Surveyor

Game Mechanics Mechanics (Fishing)

The idea is this, Most in-game fishing are just pulling up your line when prompted. Which makes it boring when you rely on Rng. The sonar potion is there to counter this problem by giving interactivity for players to fish up what they want. My suggestion here is adding silhouette/shadow of...
  6. Surveyor

Game Mechanics Mechanics (Weapons)

A few standard weapon mechanics in the gaming world for exploration. 1. Uppercuts Most melee sword weapons, if not all, swings downwards. So there should be a sword/weapon that swings upwards. It can be just for show or it can knock enemies upwards. 2. Charged-up Weapons Hold mouse...
  7. Surveyor

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Surveyor's Portfolio of Suggestions

Setting up my base here for organizing purposes of suggestions and support. Only meant for Eye of Cthulhu to see but if you want to, go ahead. I'll edit it any time I want. Note: Links with TO on the side, leads to threads on Terraria Online Accessories Bag/ Suitcase/ Rucksack Equippable...
  8. Surveyor

NPCs & Enemies Background Bosses

These bosses/mini-bosses/hazards whatever you wanna call it cannot be killed. They remain in the background doing things, basically being a constant looming ******* threat. You'll need to survive their onslaught. After certain condition, they’ll go away themselves and it’s considered a win for...
  9. Surveyor

Good Day, Good People

I AM SURVEYOR. I AM TYPING IN CAPSLOCK. ANOTHER BLOCK IN THE FORUM. I'LL BE MESSING ABOUT. HOW'S LIFE?
  10. Surveyor

NPCs & Enemies 1000 New Bosses

Not for the weak hearted. First you craft this, Contract Scrolls Crafted from 11 Soul of Fright, 11 Soul of Might, 11 Soul of Sight, 11 wood When summoned, “You hear a united chanting of agreements from the sky.” ... “The Bosses have arrived!” It starts off with various enemy npcs falling...
Back
Top Bottom