Search results for query: *

• Users: F2PKROW
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. F2PKROW

Drawings & Paintings Krowery's Drawings and other stuff...

I've started to draw some things as of recently and it has been pretty relaxing and fun to think of what to draw and what scenario from Terraria that I would draw next. Its been challenging drawing but now that I've drew my first Terraria drawing, I thought that I'd post it (and any other...
  2. F2PKROW

Pixel Art Krowery's Sprite Request Thread!

You need a sprite for anything just request it here. Just not too difficult or complicated. I mostly do weapons since I'm sorta meh at making NPCs. Also if you request something and I make it, the person who requested is free to do anything they want with that sprite! (Like use it in a mod or...
  3. F2PKROW

PC Ways to have fun on Terraria again.

I've took a big break for about 3-4 months but still nothing feels fresh and exciting for me, I really want to play and have fun so if anybody has a suggestion or two that may make me wanna play some Terraria it would be greatly appreciated because I put 1000+ hours into this game and want to...
  4. F2PKROW

Pixel Art Overwatch Weapon Sprites!

Random spriting thread where I make some Overwatch weapon Sprites. I dunno how long imma make these because whenever I start something I stop after a while. Vote for what type of characters weapons (attack, defense, tank, support), I should do next. McCree's Peacekeeper, (McCree is my Main!)...
  5. F2PKROW

Video Terraria Spirit Mod | Atlas Expert Mode Guide and Drops!

This is a guide of how to beat the Boss "Atlas" from the Spirit Mod on Expert Mode. Video Link -
  6. F2PKROW

tModLoader Looking for Spriters and Coders!

I am making a mod right now and it is only me working on it. If you know how to sprite show a picture of your sprite in the comments and I will see if I like it. If you are a coder, tell me what you know how to code! My Mod - https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/aquatic-weaponry.53847/
  7. F2PKROW

tModLoader Aquatic Weaponry

I am looking for spriters and coders for my Aquatic Weaponry mod, this mod has to do with anything that has to do with things living in the water! If you want to join my team as a sprite, show a picture of a sprite that you made and if I think it is pretty good, you may join my team! :D As for...
  8. F2PKROW

PC Does anybody have a Seed with a Ice Boomerang?

I've searched about 5-10 worlds to find one and im tired of it now.
  9. F2PKROW

PC Best way you Defeated the Wall of Flesh

I was doing a boomerang only playthrough and I beat the Wall-of-Flesh with a Flamarang. I used not be able to beat it at all with a minishark! What was the best way you killed the WoF? (It as normal mode so the WoF was still weaker but still was fun to beat him like that!)
  10. F2PKROW

Video Terraria Spirit Mod| Scarabeus Expert Mode Guide and Drops!

A simple guide on how to easily defeat Scarabeus, a modded miniboss from the new "Spirit Mod" by PheonixBlade and his Dev Team! Video-
  11. F2PKROW

tModLoader Item Drop Rate [HELP]

I want to know how to make an item drop from a vanilla npc, how would I do that? Also, I want the item to always drop but have a chance of dropping 2 of the same item instead of 1. Pasting the whole code would really help me since Im a noob at coding...
  12. F2PKROW

Aquatic Weaponry

Hey, and welcome to my mod about weapons having to do with sea creatures in Terraria. I got this idea to make this mod because I wanted to have another weapon made out of a sea creature, like the minishark. So I just came up with alot of the initial sprites in one day! Version 0.1 is...
  13. F2PKROW

Video Terraria Calamity Mod | Desert Scourge Expert Mode Guide and Drops!

I made a video of how to easily beat the boss "Desert Scourge" from the Calamity mod! If you enjoyed the video, please leave a like and subscribe to my channel for more Terraria Mod Reviews! Youtube Video - Channel Link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTh4cxno7BP9iNbqARrLpvA
  14. F2PKROW

tModLoader Lifesteal onto Weapons [HELP]

I want to make my rocket launcher heal a certain amount of health everytime it hits and enemy. Does anybody have a code that would add lifesteal to a weapon?
  15. F2PKROW

tModLoader [Help] Lifesteal Effect

I am making a gun for my mod but I wanna know if there is a way to make it whenever I deal damage, I get healed a little bit. If anybody knows how to do this, I would be very grateful if you helped me do it!
  16. F2PKROW

tModLoader I have a sorta stupid question...

If I was to update my mod, would I just publish the mod again in the mod sources tab?
  17. F2PKROW

tModLoader Terraria Fortress 2

I've been making sprites for Terraria for awhile and I just decided, "Why not make a mod with all the Team Fortress 2 weapon sprites that I made." So that's what I'm going to do! I'm gonna try to create almost every weapon that I can from each class in the game. I will also have sprites of the...
  18. F2PKROW

Map-Survival Summoner's Challenge World

I made a world for people who like playing as a summoner or for people who want to try it out. This map has a huge pyramid to the right of the map with all the Weapon Racks for you summoning weapons, Mannequins for your armor. It also has 3 mini-quests you can do and a room where you can place...
  19. F2PKROW

Pixel Art Team Fortress 2 Sprites!

[/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
  20. F2PKROW

Video Terraia Chest Duplication Glitch!

I was playing Terraria today and saw a chest that wasnt on two blocks and floating. I was thinking about what to do with it and then i broke one of the blocks below the only block the chest was on and it duplicated the chest without actually breaking the chest. To do the glitch you need to be...
Back
Top Bottom